Always wondered about Paid In Full?

If Ace was so close to Mitch why didn't he just give him a few of the diamonds he kept from Lulu to put up for the ransom. Ace had them the whole time and even talked about how they helped put a down payment on a new life to step away from the game. Something I've wondered for awhile.

never thought about that...

probably caused all Mitch asked for was them keys ... he wanted his lil' man back

Didnt Mitch specifically say he wanted the keys? Also it seemed like a guarantee that they were going to pitch and get the money, why waste your emergency money. A would have no way of getting that money from the diamonds back cause he wasnt selling anymore

Last edited:
Didnt Mitch specifically say he wanted the keys? Also it seemed like a guarantee that they were going to pitch and get the money, why waste your emergency money.

Ace said Sonny was his lil man too & when you think about it his brother-in-law sort of. He did have a baby by his sister. I think that'd count as a reason to use emergency money. Trying to flip the keys to raise the money would of just prolonged the situation, even if Rico didn't rob him. Just a bad all around move imo

Never thought of that either. I guess he just figured selling the keys would be no problem.

well the movie would have ended differently and everyone would have lived happily ever after. because mitch wouldnt have died then.

More than likely it was easier to move the keys faster than the diamonds to get the ransom money, they werent gonna hold sonny hostage forever

well the movie would have ended differently and everyone would have lived happily ever after. because mitch wouldnt have died then.

yeah the movie was based on a true story so Mitch had to die in it since he was killed in real life.

Dudes were runnin through so much $ back then. F'd up wat happened to Mitch's brother :smh:

"My body diff-rent."

"Pull ya skirt down B. _'s get shot ay'day, B".

nthat.gif

Never thought about that. But they had to go with what originally happened so that's your answer. Don't know the what the real story was that they made the movie from, but I guess real life Mitch could have just sold his jewels and cars.

And to whoever said the movie is overrated, did you even watch the movie?

Not better than the Godfather but in my opinion, not as overrated as Scarface.

Back
Top Bottom