Alright NT serious question.....

well then..... PICS???

you can continue this relationship. There are pros and cons. Pros, it looks like you got a sugar mama on your hands which is something to be appreciated. Cons, having no sex......no sex.....no sex.....noooooooo doing the nasty.

Too many cons bro

well then..... PICS???

you can continue this relationship. There are pros and cons. Pros, it looks like you got a sugar mama on your hands which is something to be appreciated. Cons, having no sex......no sex.....no sex.....noooooooo doing the nasty.

Too many cons bro

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

I would stick around, sounds like a great girl... Sex will come sometime down the road.

QFT. Depending on how long y'all have been together, she might not want to go there until she knows you're about your business the same way she is about hers. I would definitely stick around. She sounds like a keeper. 
pimp.gif

Now if her goal in life is to remain celibate forever....then that's a decision you'll have to make on your own without the help of NT

Oh, and YNS forreals...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

I would stick around, sounds like a great girl... Sex will come sometime down the road.

QFT. Depending on how long y'all have been together, she might not want to go there until she knows you're about your business the same way she is about hers. I would definitely stick around. She sounds like a keeper. 
pimp.gif

Now if her goal in life is to remain celibate forever....then that's a decision you'll have to make on your own without the help of NT

Oh, and YNS forreals...
roll.gif

no her viewpoint on sex is not religious or nothing she just says she been taking advantage of back in the day with her last boyfriend or whatever and never really enjoyed it from the get go... i really havent figured it out yet but the last guy always messes it up for the next guy.... and her telling me she doesnt enjoy sex was a let down for me... i need a girl who is down to smash whenever and love to... but with her if i never go for it than it probably will never happen and im not trying to pressure her into doing something she doesnt want to do...

also yea she might be a sugarmama but i actually want to start something with her but this is a big no go for me if she aint bout that life she going to have me thinking everytime we have sex its only because i want to and that aint cool...

but here is a pic for the beast she is on the right.... damn i hope there aint no NT detectives on here
laugh.gif

I'm already using my facial recognition software to scan the internet, word to I Am Number 4

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

no her viewpoint on sex is not religious or nothing she just says she been taking advantage of back in the day with her last boyfriend or whatever and never really enjoyed it from the get go... i really havent figured it out yet but the last guy always messes it up for the next guy.... and her telling me she doesnt enjoy sex was a let down for me... i need a girl who is down to smash whenever and love to... but with her if i never go for it than it probably will never happen and im not trying to pressure her into doing something she doesnt want to do...

also yea she might be a sugarmama but i actually want to start something with her but this is a big no go for me if she aint bout that life she going to have me thinking everytime we have sex its only because i want to and that aint cool...

but here is a pic for the beast she is on the right.... damn i hope there aint no NT detectives on here
laugh.gif

6c6161140578eb189799101334dd60e18eedc27f_r.jpg
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Nah, I won't though. 

Also, I need of close-up of those "tats".

naw i think the girl in that picture is preggo...  

Yo Hank you know her???
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom