Alright NT serious question.....

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

naw i think the girl in that picture is preggo...

Thats what I was thinking, I would talk to her about it. Tell her the truth that you want to have sex down the road and just give it another shot.
If you are spending the nights at her place I don't see why she wouldn't give you a straight answer about this. Good luck homie.

thanks for the help NT i usually dont make threads and post pics of females... hopefully this does not backfire...

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

JayzOnMyToes wrote:
6c6161140578eb189799101334dd60e18eedc27f_r.jpg

The position of her hand on that other girl 
nerd.gif
,maybe she swings for both teams and finds the other one more fun.
her x-boyfriend was pretty odd... sucks he ruined it for you OP
1220912381_b35a806330.jpg

lol where da pics go?

Anyways, I'd stick around just because lol. Then again, I'm usually on the go so sex is the last thing on my mind. lulululululz INS INS INS INS

But uh, maybe if the last guy didn't mess up then that'd just mean they would still be together. DUH!

LAOULZ!

lol i had to take the pic down becaus im trying to figure out how to do a spoiler... im new to this new thread thing... but the thing is why should i stick around and waste her time by playing games? her feelings might get in the way and then i might end up getting caught up smashing another female because ol girl aint really tryna give it up... like i said i want to start a relationship with her but man i cant be with a girl who dont enjoy sex....

like i said i want to start a relationship with her but man i cant be with a girl who dont enjoy sex....
op you just answered your own question. bring it up to her in a respectful manner and discuss it like adults & take it from there

^^

yea i know i answered my own question but i wanted to see what NT would do in my situation...

Is it possible to be in a relationship with a good looking female who is 26 has her own place lives by herself and has a job... basically she doing it... she likes you and wants to start a relationship... and she approached you first and popped it off... so as you are getting to know her sleeping at her place going out for dinner and she pays basically doing everything you would do as a couple...

But the thing is she is she does not enjoy or like to engage in sex at all...

NT does this women exist? Could you do it?

nerd.gif
bert-and-ernie-reaction.gif

Ruined it
30t6p3b.gif

I'd engage in nightly surprise sleep sex though.

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

like i said i want to start a relationship with her but man i cant be with a girl who dont enjoy sex....
op you just answered your own question. bring it up to her in a respectful manner and discuss it like adults & take it from there

This is what you should do.  Don't worry about what NT would do.

Sounds like a good female son.. stay close man. It's rare to find good girls now a days

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

lol where da pics go?

Anyways, I'd stick around just because lol. Then again, I'm usually on the go so sex is the last thing on my mind. lulululululz INS INS INS INS

But uh, maybe if the last guy didn't mess up then that'd just mean they would still be together. DUH!

LAOULZ!
We should institute an unwritten rule to quote pics in girl threads so when the poster backtracks and deletes it, we'll still have evidence. (See the thread with the Disneyland girl)

Originally Posted by OneSole

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

This is what you should do.
This.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

what 26 year old woman does not like sex? sounds like you dont turn her on sexually
No. There are a handful of reasons why a woman may not enjoy sex.

OP, chances are she's either been abused or not had any good experiences. Her last bf(s) may have been lazy/selfish in bed, if it was expected of her to please him but he never reciprocated then she very well may believe that there isn't any enjoyment in sex. Why would you enjoy something if you always had to get him off but he never got you off. At the beginning yeah maybe she liked the idea of pleasing him, but over time if he never did the same for her; there is no enjoyment in that.

Talk about it, if you can convince her to give it a go, show her how good it can be. Show her that it's not one sided and that you're there to please her just as much as she is there to please you.

It can't be a one way street.

looks like the only raw action you'll be getting is free sushi dinner chez your celibate girl's house.

Simple answer.. u gotta teach her how to love sex... If you don't know how to teach her, send her my way (pics first).

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Simple answer.. u gotta teach her how to love sex... If you don't know how to teach her, send her my way (pics first).

pretty much, talk to her and get to the root of the problem and fix it together if you really dig her.

Back
Top Bottom