Almost all cops are this way.

I disagree. I think most cops are $**%! and are on a power trip. This guy is the exception.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Im young in a BMW with 20s. And surprisingly Italian so the whole minority thing doesnt come into play. Granted I have been mistaken for a light skinned PR more times than I can count because I dont carry myself like a "White Boy", but still. I never get a ticket for any of the stops unless they feel like being real petty about something with my car. But other than that I just get questioned, pulled out of the car questioned again and then im on my way. It really is a pain in the @*%. Even my boys who are all Spanish or Black be like damn, we dont even get pulled over that much.
Sooooooo you are a guido is what you are trying to say 
laugh.gif

Im young in a BMW with 20s. And surprisingly Italian so the whole minority thing doesnt come into play. Granted I have been mistaken for a light skinned PR more times than I can count because I dont carry myself like a "White Boy", but still. I never get a ticket for any of the stops unless they feel like being real petty about something with my car. But other than that I just get questioned, pulled out of the car questioned again and then im on my way. It really is a pain in the @*%. Even my boys who are all Spanish or Black be like damn, we dont even get pulled over that much.

Tickets for things like what?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Sooooooo you are a guido is what you are trying to say 
laugh.gif
Yes, because Guidos are mistaken for Puerto Ricans all the time
eyes.gif
. Have fun in Sacramento fam.

I have never spiked my hair a day in my life.

Originally Posted by Diego

Tickets for things like what?

Off the top of my head, Ive gotten tickets for hanging baby sneakers on my rearview, but since they are behind the rearview instead of infront I got it thrown out (multiple times). Another time they gave me a seatbelt ticket because I took my sealtbelt off to get all the stuff out of the glovebox because at this point I know the drill, and when he got to the window he goes "O look at that, you took off your seatbelt. Thats a ticket" (got that thrown out). Ive gotten one for an invalid DL because it had a crack in it and he said he couldnt read it, And it wouldnt show up on his computer so he couldnt verify the information
eyes.gif
. Yea OK (got that thrown out because I just scanned my license, crack and all and send it with a not guilty plea and that was the end of that)

But like I said most of the time they send me on my way because they arent pulling me over for anything in particular. Just to prolly see if they can catch me slippin.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

I've had one bad run in that changed the way I view them for the most part.
why would you let one singular encounter change your view for all of them?

imagine if we all took that view when it came to different ethnicities?

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

seniosoul- There is no such thing as a quota. I hate when people say this because it makes it seem like we are just out there to give tickets. My friend I suggest you do a ride along to see what we do. Come to dc I will be glad to help you out with one.

goals.

But so people dont think im biast against all cops. There are good cops out there. I have 2 or 3 that I know personally from family and friends. And they are real stand up guys, and would prolly treat that situation in the video like that guy did.

But to say ALL COPS are like that video is a complete and utter crock of #%%*. I would say only like 10% of police officers and actually good guys, and not on that power trip/I can do w/e I want because I wear this badge #%%*.

And for the record I have been told specifically by a police officer while he was writing me a ticket that he was simply writing it because they had put out more police officers on shifts because they had to meet a goal. He was a good guy because he told me how to beat the ticket and everything. He just had to submit a certain amount because odds are people arent even gonna contest them and they just pay em to get them taken care of.

where do u live ALLENIVERSONFAN??? boston??
nerd.gif

i got pulled over a few times cuz of my car too.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by 951guero

pimp.gif
, im hoping to be a Cop by next year, and im definitely taking a good guy approach
until you fail to reach quotas and money gets tight... you be pulling people over, left and right.

you don't need to have a quota to pull people over. As a citizen, while you are driving pay attention to the road, peiple break traffic laws all the time, it's too easy. My buddies who are cops say they don't have a quota because it's too easy to pull people over. There are a lot of bad drivers out there, at least in SoCal.Also, I could understand why black people have a hard time with cops.

well depending on your skin color and where you are from is how they act. Brown/Black you would be in handcuffs after that little stunt.

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

Being a police officer in DC we encounter things like this on a daily basis. As a police officer we cant really get involved with protestors just ask what they are doing and move on. Had he said something to them he would be infringing on their First Amendment rights. Which could bring a lawsuit on the police officer.

You one of the Police out there that walks up and down the street at night? Or you patrol the area in a car?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I already do:
NatTurner: All black people

AntonLavey: All white people

Nothin4Ever: All alien people

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Theres a reason I said for the most part. I'm a white, clean cut 22 year old btw.

If you read my other posts I said I know all officers aren't like the ones I've run into.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I already do:
NatTurner: All black people

AntonLavey: All white people

Nothin4Ever: All alien people
laugh.gif
, wow. Shots fired.

It really depends on where you live. Sometimes suburban cops are the biggest $%# holes because they have nothing better to do than hassle you. The only two traffic violations I've ever gotten were complete bollocks. One of those times in high school I was being completely amicable and agreeable. I show him my ID and reg and he still grabbed my arm, pulled me out of my car and pushed me up against it to search me. I had nothing on me at all, and he "let me go" with ticket for failure to stop for a pedestrian.
indifferent.gif

I've met a lot of cops (a good friend's dad is a captain, and one of the good ones), but most of my experiences have ranged from uncomfortable to panic attack inducing.

Back
Top Bottom