All White Foamposite One

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

i smell an all black coming
devil.gif
its only natural
pimp.gif

Hopefully

The crazy part is before the pre foam crazy I remember these were in stores for 180, now a ds pair is going over 500
30t6p3b.gif

Those whites are nice but the clear sole doesnt do it for me, due to the fact that age will catch up to em and make em look real ugly

^what in the bloody hell are those? They look like marble and fruity pebble vomit

Originally Posted by foamdreaming

Didn't know that this thread was to bash on the history of foamposites?? The all white ones are dope, but it is a little overwhelming with the white out. I'd cop though.

Bash on the history? No one bashed any previous foams at all.  No offense, but judging by your username you seem like one of the hypes who just jumped on the foam train recently, again, no offense intended.

I like foams for the durability and ability to look good even after years...these will age horribly. I'd end up making these some sort of customs within a year.

nice to look at, and would llook good first wear (like on Penny) but these ARENT what makes Foams to me. not functional in the least bit.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
  Please don't tell me these are real
Yes they are. Feb drop.

Yuk.

I refuse to believe that this is real. 

Even if its real, I will continue to believe that it is not real

Sorry but it is, they're in the trade catalogue for this season.

They're Ones from memory.

Not sure why all the hate for such a simple and clean shoe..  i've been hoping for a white based foam and although this isn't really what I was hoping for, I still like them a lot..  i agree with the sockliner being white that these will age and color faster and probably worse than most foams.. but still an actual white foam is a step in the right direction since I still have my original white pro's from back in the day as well as my black/voltage's which neither I doubt will ever see any kind of retro/re-release so I guess these are close enough..  hopefully these or something along this line with the white not pearl foam will drop sometime soon.. 

Can't wait to see better pics or in person...Def. will pick them up if dropped to go with my all black pair...salt and pepper foams 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Yes they are. Feb drop.

Yuk.

I refuse to believe that this is real. 

Even if its real, I will continue to believe that it is not real

Sorry but it is, they're in the trade catalogue for this season.

They're Ones from memory.
Well Foamposites, it was fun while it lasted. I'm not a Foam Pro guy, but this will make me retire from foams in general. I knew the end was near with the electric green and teal foam pros, but I never thought it would be like this...

Back
Top Bottom