All White Foamposite One

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
terrible.. They have officially killed foams
Wait until you see this multi coloured monstrosity they're dropping early next year, saw the catalogue pic the other day, no no no no no.

Anyhoo, these white ones could look pretty sweet on the foot, i'll wait to see on foot pics.
yea its over for foams, could you describe the colors on the pair you saw?

These would save me $200. I don't care if they're released.

A white with clear sole foam defeats the purpose of foams. Can you imagine how they would look after two years?

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

detailed pics and i guarantee everyone is back on these hah

Nah. I'm not spending 200+ on an all white shoe (no matter the silhouette). That's what my shell toes are for.

Didn't know that this thread was to bash on the history of foamposites?? The all white ones are dope, but it is a little overwhelming with the white out. I'd cop though.

Need a black upper pair and an atlantic upper pair like the zoom rookies. These would look fresh the first few wears until the mesh got dingy and yellow. Last thing you want on a $225 sneaker.

I actually feel these.. nice and plain. Works with Foams, but not so much with Retro J's imo.

Idk...Nike is pretty much killing the foam line for me. These are only built for the summer if they are ever released.

Penny is just like MJ, as long as the check clears, they don't give a single %%+! about how badly Nike/JB destroy their shoes. 

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
terrible.. They have officially killed foams
Wait until you see this multi coloured monstrosity they're dropping early next year, saw the catalogue pic the other day, no no no no no.

Anyhoo, these white ones could look pretty sweet on the foot, i'll wait to see on foot pics.
yea its over for foams, could you describe the colors on the pair you saw?

Red/roange/white and sort of all smudged, i'll try and grab the pic sometime, im sure the dude described them as a "playoff", but who knows..

I've always wanted a white foam. With a black upper and some Royal accents, this could be my #1 all time fav foam. This is a step in the right direction. if these dropped, I'd cop.

Back
Top Bottom