All this talk about Michael Vick, where is MARCUS????

Last I heard he was trying out for the Dolphins like a year or two ago? I know he got caught with the underage girls, pulling out a gun and some other stuff.Does anyone know where he at or what's up with him???

sports and training forum will get you a much better answer. everyone here is looking for pics of women.

Who knows? Ever since stepping on that defensive linemen a few years ago, he's lost all meaning in football.

his dumb %%!
smh.gif

i've always wondered how he never got mentioned in the dog fighting case....w/ all the snitching that went on, i'm surprised his name never came up.maybe he's smarter than we think

i was just gonna make this post...

son had more talent/athletic ability than all u haters i can garentee that...

where he at
nerd.gif
?

He's just not that good.

Like a myriad of other players.

He just happens to be Mike's lil Bro
son had more talent/athletic ability than all u haters i can garentee that
laugh.gif
And?

Nobody HATES Marcus Vick.

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

i was just gonna make this post...

son had more talent/athletic ability than all u haters i can garentee that...

where he at
nerd.gif
?

bull crap, if he did he would of been starting right now.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i've always wondered how he never got mentioned in the dog fighting case....w/ all the snitching that went on, i'm surprised his name never came up. maybe he's smarter than we think

Just cause he didn't get caught up in the dog fighting case doesn't mean he isn't a moron....remember this is the same dude who could have had justabout all the wool at VT, but instead chose to repeatedly have sex w. a 14 year old.....even ignoring a court order to stay away
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom