All this talk about Michael Vick, where is MARCUS????

Dude was good though... his attitude killed his career though...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

dont attack the messenger but i heard that marcus is going to sign a 1 year deal with the cowboys... cherio

thats if other teams dont offer more money.

Ask Emmanuel Goldstein. He apparently talks to him on a daily basis about Michael and the Cowboys.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Chester McFloppy wrote:

dont attack the messenger but i heard that marcus is going to sign a 1 year deal with the cowboys... cherio

thats if other teams dont offer more money.

what you did there...

i see it..

oh i see it..

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Ask Emmanuel Goldstein. He apparently talks to him on a daily basis about Michael and the Cowboys.

Beat me to it.
laugh.gif

He actually works in the shipyards in Newport News I believe. I read it on a VT messageboard just the other day from somebody who worked there/had seen himworking there.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

He actually works in the shipyards in Newport News I believe. I read it on a VT messageboard just the other day from somebody who worked there/had seen him working there.
everybody works there
laugh.gif

most people dont last long cuz they get fired for sleepin on the job.

my boy told me that once u get inside thru security #$*+ looks just like the rest newport news, complete with hustlers standin on the corners and people justchillin doin nothing, no wonder why all them ships is messed up
laugh.gif
smh.gif

but he too, was fired for sleeping

laugh.gif
Wasps and Asps wrote:

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

He actually works in the shipyards in Newport News I believe. I read it on a VT messageboard just the other day from somebody who worked there/had seen him working there.
everybody works there
laugh.gif

most people dont last long cuz they get fired for sleepin on the job.

my boy told me that once u get inside thru security #$*+ looks just like the rest newport news, complete with hustlers standin on the corners and people just chillin doin nothing, no wonder why all them ships is messed up
laugh.gif
smh.gif

but he too, was fired for sleeping

I can speak on that based on being in those shipyards for 2 years straight..05-07. Shipyard workers get on the boat, and smoke weed when the rest of the navypersonnel leave the boat. It's not that hard and people do take advantage. Not so sure about the "hustlers" around that area though. Around thegated shipyard is nothing but 7-11 and buildings...

As far as Marcus Vick goes, he's probably doing absolutely nothing besides tryin to holla at the young girls on the boat...if he does work there.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom