roll.gif
roll.gif
 that DWade gif is perfect for every situation 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can understand how "Mo Gotti" feels. What happen to the city of Cleveland and the Cavs organization is like goin' from the penthouse to the outhouse. It'll be a long time before the Cavs and their fans get the spotlight again.

roll.gif
@ CDR.

I can understand how "Mo Gotti" feels. What happen to the city of Cleveland and the Cavs organization is like goin' from the penthouse to the outhouse. It'll be a long time before the Cavs and their fans get the spotlight again.

roll.gif
@ CDR.

roll.gif
@ CDR.

roll.gif
@ CDR.

On Thursday 23rd September 2010, @mogotti2 said:

Just need to put this out there to all my fans about the yahoo story about me retiring, sense it's getting a little out of hand. I was misquoted or misunderstood however u want to put it. I will clear everything up Monday on media day. I was never considering walking away rt now. And especially because lbj left. It made a good story though. Though u know I will never walk away prematurely before my contract is up. That absorb.

SpearsNBAYahoo

Say it aint so @mogotti2. Got interview taped so didnt misquote u. never worth ruining rep & job to do that. More than welcome to call me.
smile.gif

*MJ's popcorn gif here*

On Thursday 23rd September 2010, @mogotti2 said:

Just need to put this out there to all my fans about the yahoo story about me retiring, sense it's getting a little out of hand. I was misquoted or misunderstood however u want to put it. I will clear everything up Monday on media day. I was never considering walking away rt now. And especially because lbj left. It made a good story though. Though u know I will never walk away prematurely before my contract is up. That absorb.

SpearsNBAYahoo

Say it aint so @mogotti2. Got interview taped so didnt misquote u. never worth ruining rep & job to do that. More than welcome to call me.
smile.gif

*MJ's popcorn gif here*

Back
Top Bottom