roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Chris Douglas Roberts going in on Mo Williams on Twitter

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

He's a pro basketball player and a grown $$@ man. Mo has to have more pride then even thinking about walking away from the game because of one man.
I wasn't really touching the retiring part of it, I am more so speaking about him feeling a certain type of way that his only chance of winning is gone. I agree, retiring because of that is weak.

CDR is a nobody in the NBA, he shouldn't be calling ANYONE out.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

He's a pro basketball player and a grown $$@ man. Mo has to have more pride then even thinking about walking away from the game because of one man.
I wasn't really touching the retiring part of it, I am more so speaking about him feeling a certain type of way that his only chance of winning is gone. I agree, retiring because of that is weak.

CDR is a nobody in the NBA, he shouldn't be calling ANYONE out.

Who is Chris Douglas Roberts? He's severely underperformed since being drafted by the Nets. Twitter gives a bunch of nobodies (myself included) a platform that they shouldn't have.

Mo could have handled this a better way but you play to win a championship, and with LeBron leaving he'll never get that opportunity again.

Who is Chris Douglas Roberts? He's severely underperformed since being drafted by the Nets. Twitter gives a bunch of nobodies (myself included) a platform that they shouldn't have.

Mo could have handled this a better way but you play to win a championship, and with LeBron leaving he'll never get that opportunity again.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by air max 87

i really thought this dude was gonna end his life after lebron left, yall shouldve seen him on twitter

1. Denial
I can't believe this is really real. This is surreal. So many emotions on one man decision. I wonder what is our next move. 1:38 a.m.

2. Anger
The only thing, and I mean the only thing I disagree with is.... If he knew somewhere else was the destination. He should have spared cle 1:43 a.m.

3. Bargaining
Love u bron and always will. I knowu made your decision for the rt reason but we could have got it done here and u would have enjoyed it in cle a whole lot more. But I have no idea what went on behind closed doors but I can sit here today and say that I am truly blessed 1:46 a.m.

4. Depression
The person that I feel most sorry for is mike brown. He is a really good coach. 2:28 a.m.

5. Acceptance
Well, after I wake up in the morning its a new day and I can embark on the new journey in my life. Love all my fans. But we will make it thru. *Expletive* 2:25 a.m.
on point. i learned about these 5 stages of dying.

laugh.gif
tired.gif
@ mo

i really thought this dude was gonna end his life after lebron left, yall shouldve seen him on twitter

1. Denial
I can't believe this is really real. This is surreal. So many emotions on one man decision. I wonder what is our next move. 1:38 a.m.

2. Anger
The only thing, and I mean the only thing I disagree with is.... If he knew somewhere else was the destination. He should have spared cle 1:43 a.m.

3. Bargaining
Love u bron and always will. I knowu made your decision for the rt reason but we could have got it done here and u would have enjoyed it in cle a whole lot more. But I have no idea what went on behind closed doors but I can sit here today and say that I am truly blessed 1:46 a.m.

4. Depression
The person that I feel most sorry for is mike brown. He is a really good coach. 2:28 a.m.

5. Acceptance
Well, after I wake up in the morning its a new day and I can embark on the new journey in my life. Love all my fans. But we will make it thru. *Expletive* 2:25 a.m.
on point. i learned about these 5 stages of dying.

laugh.gif
tired.gif
@ mo

1. Denial

2. Anger

3. Bargaining

4. Depression

5. Acceptance
wow.
laugh.gif

what a waste of time mo is

1. Denial

2. Anger

3. Bargaining

4. Depression

5. Acceptance
wow.
laugh.gif

what a waste of time mo is

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom