All Artist And Fans Of Art Come On In!

3302188541_1e5ca1e595_b.jpg

Yeah, yeah, a shoe drawing.
grin.gif
This was for my class though and theprofessor actually assigned this as a line exercise. I really miss how open my Art classes were in high school, where I didn't really have any parametersand could basically do whatever I wanted.

The New Balance sole looks off.
ohwell.gif

john23, bigger is better. YOu can work out a lot more and learn a lot more while drawing large

I dont want to be no peace keeper, but come o lets not get hate involved here. Great info Am and ebay as well.

something to bump the thread...

did this a while back..... i think this was a result of 'INS'
tired.gif
.........nah
laugh.gif
, this girl asked me to do a some exotic illustrations for a magazine (which nevermaterialised
smh.gif
) she said do what you want aslong as its pink and grey
ohwell.gif
....so i must have thought, what could be more exotic than a !%!+% sittin in a hippo mouth??and voila
laugh.gif

Yeah most likely paint oon canvas.

Well gotta agree a women in a hippos mouth is pretty "exotic"!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
: Cool job eitherhow, could be some commercial for a new fragrance.
smile.gif

Random way to bump the thread, but I picked these up at various Wal-Marts over the last month. Those who paint understand why so much Krylon. Actually gotreally lucky with the finds.

Purple Gloss x 23
Rich Plum Gloss x 4
Ivy Leaf x 1
Totally Tangerine x 6
Sea Green x 1
Aqua x 4
Simply Pink x 10
Ballet Slipper Pink (Retro) x 9
smokin.gif

Ultra Flat Black x 1
smokin.gif

Flat White (Satin) x 2
Safety Orange x 1
Lavender x 3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HOw much does a bottle like that run for? Dman oil paint is mad expensive, and so is canvas....no wonder artist have to starve usually...

Originally Posted by nocomment6

john23, bigger is better. YOu can work out a lot more and learn a lot more while drawing large
No doubt, I always use larger paper, it's less restricting.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Random way to bump the thread, but I picked these up at various Wal-Marts over the last month. Those who paint understand why so much Krylon. Actually got really lucky with the finds.

Purple Gloss x 23
Rich Plum Gloss x 4
Ivy Leaf x 1
Totally Tangerine x 6
Sea Green x 1
Aqua x 4
Simply Pink x 10
Ballet Slipper Pink (Retro) x 9
smokin.gif

Ultra Flat Black x 1
smokin.gif

Flat White (Satin) x 2
Safety Orange x 1
Lavender x 3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
what do you write?

A lot of great stuff in here. I plan to take pictures of a lot of my art soon. But here is what I have pictures of now.

Markers

Acrylic Paint

Marker/Paint

Facebook Graffiti

Some of the things in here are dope, will post my pics once the semester is over some things on my art class portfolio is pretty good

i would get back on my graffiti thing but i dont feel like putting no more stress on my mom and new nyc graffiti writer are getting cornier and cornier

nice work guys...here's one of mine

n747640059_472469_2159.jpg

digital work (AI & PS) from an original pen & marker sketch (obviously inspired by takashi murakami). I'm hoping to get to painting stuff oncanvas when my lazy bum can make the time for it after work.

Back
Top Bottom