Alex Rodriguez To Have Surgery - Out 6-9 Weeks

ESPN people bout to have a stroke with TO and ARod news to play with........

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
so true

Think the Yanks and Manny are just a little bit peeved at the timing.
smh.gif

Does this mean he's gonna peak in June this year instead of May?

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

CP1708 wrote:

laugh.gif
so true

If theres any Favre/LeBron/Brady breaking news that might come about, peoples heads are gonna start exploding..

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

CP1708 wrote:

laugh.gif
so true

If theres any Favre/LeBron/Brady breaking news that might come about, peoples heads are gonna start exploding..

Favre is going to pick today or tomorrow to say he's coming out of retirement.

someone want to shed light on what a cyst is, more importantly, why it takes 10 weeks to rehab from it? my friend just had a cyst removed and was out ofcommission for a week tops. im not calling arod a wuss or anything, im just curious. im assuming his is more serious.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

someone want to shed light on what a cyst is, more importantly, why it takes 10 weeks to rehab from it? my friend just had a cyst removed and was out of commission for a week tops. im not calling arod a wuss or anything, im just curious. im assuming his is more serious.

Who are you kidding?

rykerhead.jpg

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nah seriously...i actually like arod. the one yankee i dont despise. i just find it strange that he's out 10 weeks for a cyst. don't they just go in,cut it out, and presto changeo...you're good to go.

Ya know what would probably help him recover faster and make a comeback sooner?............

Don't you generally develop a cyst from needles? Or isn't it a possibility or something like that?

And in the hip no less?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Does this mean he's gonna peak in June this year instead of May?
roll.gif

HGH and whatever else he is taken is starting to break the body down.....

He's not going to be the same Arod after this surgery. Hip surgery is the WORST, especially for a hitter.

He might wanna holla at them steroids again.

Back
Top Bottom