Albert Pujols is Finished ..... He's got 6 now , El Hombre Again ?

Originally Posted by NooEra

Albert is not done.
indifferent.gif

It's called a slump. They happen from time to time in baseball
laugh.gif
+ he needs some time to adjust to the AL.

Reminds me of people talking this type of nonsense about David Ortiz
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
e2135474427c7251e21a6570923790309c2c715_r.png

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

MoonMan818:
But lets talk about modern times breaux... NO one cares what happen in 1936... You don't see me in Laker threads talking about how dominant of a player George Mikan was.

Fact of the matter is... in the last 20-25 years... The cardinals have won little to nothing, nor had a better player than Albert Pujols... If you think otherwise you're in denial.
Since you're apparently a Lakers fan, what you're doing is the equivalent of saying that Kobe Bryant is the only reason the Lakers have been relevant in your lifetime.
Not really, because Kobe hasn't played for another team.

It's the equivalent of a Laker fan hating on Shaq given everything he has done for his team. He was without question the best player on his team and in the league for a number of years... So it's safe to say that in my life and most of yours, he's the main reason why they remained relevant and competitive during his tenure on the Cardinals.

I really don't care if you guys disagree because I know I'm right.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

But lets talk about modern times breaux... NO one cares what happen in 1936... You don't see me in Laker threads talking about how dominant of a player George Mikan was.

Fact of the matter is... in the last 20-25 years... The cardinals have won little to nothing, nor had a better player than Albert Pujols... If you think otherwise you're in denial.
You're an idiot.Play in traffic.

You just got reported over some BS... you happy now?
laugh.gif

Ignore the history of one of baseball's most historic teams? In the sport where history matters most of all?
laugh.gif

MoonMan818:

Since you're apparently a Lakers fan, what you're doing is the equivalent of saying that Kobe Bryant is the only reason the Lakers have been relevant in your lifetime.
Not really, because Kobe hasn't played for another team.

It's the equivalent of a Laker fan hating on Shaq given everything he has done for his team. He was without question the best player on his team and in the league for a number of years... So it's safe to say that in my life and most of yours, he's the main reason why they remained relevant and competitive during his tenure on the Cardinals.

I really don't care if you guys disagree because I know I'm right.
laugh.gif

You're an idiot.Play in traffic.

You just got reported over some BS... you happy now?
laugh.gif

holdupstop23:
MoonMan818:

You're an idiot.
Play in traffic.

holdupstop23: *warned* (nevermind, Meth suspended you before I responded). No personal attacks.

MoonMan818: you happy now? And you missed one.
pacmagic2002:
MoonMan818:
FIRST B0RN:
416252946f7d8ef363297e96b8d60ce55459b37_r.gif

Lol...

Albert is the reason why there is a Cardinal Nation... You sound like a laker fan hating on Shaq

what an idiot
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pacmagic2002: *warned* No personal attacks.

Someone wants to make idiotic statements, let them do it w/o the name-calling and crap.

holdupstop23:
MoonMan818:

You're an idiot.
Play in traffic.

holdupstop23: *warned* No personal attacks.

MoonMan818: you happy now? And you missed one.
pacmagic2002:
MoonMan818:
Lol...

Albert is the reason why there is a Cardinal Nation... You sound like a laker fan hating on Shaq

what an idiot
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pacmagic2002: *warned* No personal attacks.

Someone wants to make idiotic statements, let them do it w/o the name-calling and crap.
416252946f7d8ef363297e96b8d60ce55459b37_r.gif

BTW Ska... you make idiotic statements daily in the laker thread
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

The Cardinals have the 8th most championships (10) in North American sports history. And they have 39 Hall of Famers
The Cardinals added their 11th World Series last year, hence the 11 in 11 motto during their run.
pimp.gif

Woops, my bad

Cards fans should be beyond happy....there paying for an Albert that should have been getting this type of $ at least 5 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom