Albert Pujols is Finished ..... He's got 6 now , El Hombre Again ?

AllenIversonFan01 said:
Originally Posted by onewearz

Well he needs to hurry up with that kinda week cause I wasted my #1 pick on him .

Knew I shoulda took Matt Kemp
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
So this is fueled by Fantasy.

100 %
roll.gif

Everytime I turn on sportscenter I'm watching Kemp tearing it up and pujols stinking up the joint . I had the second pick in the draft, pick of the litter and I took this bum .....

AI u see right through me
laugh.gif

A-Rod will never win a WS. Yankees overpaid for a guy who folds in the 8th & 9th.

wink.gif

Truth be told, I'm frustrated, no lie. But I do attribute it to being in a different league; all new pitchers, new defenses, etc.

We definitely overpaid, though. No doubt. He'll be alright, though.

Won't he?
ohwell.gif

AllenIversonFan01 said:

Well he needs to hurry up with that kinda week cause I wasted my #1 pick on him .

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

100 %
roll.gif

Everytime I turn on sportscenter I'm watching Kemp tearing it up and pujols stinking up the joint . I had the second pick in the draft, pick of the litter and I took this bum .....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My dude, did you have a stroke while you were writing this post. Its all over the place. But yea I see you. I was startin to get a little frustrated wit Cano last week too. But I had the 8th pick in the draft. So I cant be too mad about it. Hamilton's been carrying the squad till Cano can heat up in the summer like he always does.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

A-Rod will never win a WS. Yankees overpaid for a guy who folds in the 8th & 9th.

wink.gif

Truth be told, I'm frustrated, no lie. But I do attribute it to being in a different league; all new pitchers, new defenses, etc.

Won't he?
ohwell.gif
As much as this hurts to point out as a Red Sox fan. Gay-Rod has a WS ring with the Yankees already
tired.gif
. But Pujols will get it together. Dude started off pretty much as bad as this last year. And was still in the running for the triple crown

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I can't see that contract being justified when it's all said and done.

No contract over 10 years can be justified nowadays.  Maybe Tulowitzki's.  That's about it.  But everyone said Pujols was done this time last year and he came back and raked.  He won't be this bad.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

AllenIversonFan01 said:

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

100 %
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My dude, did you have a stroke while you were writing this post. Its all over the place. But yea I see you. I was startin to get a little frustrated wit Cano last week too. But I had the 8th pick in the draft. So I cant be too mad about it. Hamilton's been carrying the squad till Cano can heat up in the summer like he always does.

wink.gif

Won't he?
ohwell.gif
As much as this hurts to point out as a Red Sox fan. Gay-Rod has a WS ring with the Yankees already
tired.gif
. But Pujols will get it together. Dude started off pretty much as bad as this last year. And was still in the running for the triple crown

Only a Sawx fan could be this dumb.

This dude is one of the best hitters of all time and adjusting to a new league. Wanna give him half a season?

wink.gif

did u mean ANOTHER WS ?

arod-mainx.jpg

we expect more outta u flanders
laugh.gif

AllenIversonFan01:
23ska909red02:

Won't he?
ohwell.gif

Pujols will get it together. Dude started off pretty much as bad as this last year. And was still in the running for the triple crown
I keep telling myself stuff like that.
ohwell.gif

"It's only April."
"He's one of the greatest hitters ever; he'll figure the AL out."
"Don't think of his contract as a sprint, think of it as a marathon; a marathon w/ a very, very expensive entry fee, but still a marathon."

AllenIversonFan01:
23ska909red02:

wink.gif

tired.gif

Right over your head.
onewearz:
did u mean ANOTHER WS ?

arod-mainx.jpg

laugh.gif

Yours, too.

I was saying, "Remember when NYY fans were fighting off the criticisms I just said? It's like how NYK fans are fighting off Melo criticisms, except multiplied by like a hundred."

boo-holes is stressing me out...  (angel fan here)  Went to a game against Oakland, sat in left field hoping his 1st HR would be in that direction 
laugh.gif
  He goes 1-4...  2 ground outs, and a pop out.  His only hit was a weak slow grounder, and the reason he got the hit because he hit it so weak, and Oakland IF was playing him deep... lol

I honestly think Albert is 37 years old....but still an elite hitter. When all is said and done this season, I expect : .312 avg, 32 HR, 112 RBI

i think he's 37 too . i always thought he was like 4-5 years older than he was saying. what are the chances STL had their suspicions and didn't wanna go all the years ?

if he's 37, and showing signs of slowing down this year...  means we're gonna have him for another 10 years?!?  till he's 47? 
sick.gif

knew we shoulda went with Prince
30t6p3b.gif

The contract he got is a lot of pressure.. So much expectations are added with that kind of money..

And a new league.

He'll be fine...

He won't fulfill his contract, numbers wise. But he'll get it going

It doesn't matter... The Angels still paid too much to be the second best team in their own division.

AllenIversonFan01:
23ska909red02:

wink.gif
tired.gif

Right over your head.
onewearz:
did u mean ANOTHER WS ?

arod-mainx.jpg

laugh.gif

Yours, too.

I was saying, "Remember when NYY fans were fighting off the criticisms I just said? It's like how NYK fans are fighting off Melo criticisms, except multiplied by like a hundred."
Man, the criticism of A-Rod was way out of this stratosphere. I remember reading a new bashing article on A-Rod literally every day, then coming here to even more hate. Then him being booed at every single at bat.

I honestly don't know how/why he stuck around when he opted out...oh yeah, 350 million dollars.

Back
Top Bottom