Al Davis is one scary looking man

What are you referring to exactly?  I pretty much understood everything.  But maybe it's cuz I'm a Raider fan and know about what's goin on with the team.

After reading more into it I guess I understand the lawsuits he was referring to and stuff, but also with the bringing people on trips, etc.  For a non-Raider fan, I had no idea what he was talking about without looking stuff up.  Don't usually get that with press conferences
laugh.gif

What are you referring to exactly?  I pretty much understood everything.  But maybe it's cuz I'm a Raider fan and know about what's goin on with the team.

After reading more into it I guess I understand the lawsuits he was referring to and stuff, but also with the bringing people on trips, etc.  For a non-Raider fan, I had no idea what he was talking about without looking stuff up.  Don't usually get that with press conferences
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

laugh.gif

Yes, it's always an adventure for the fans.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

laugh.gif

Yes, it's always an adventure for the fans.

Anybody who thinks Al has lost it needs to watch the Lance Kiffin and Tom Cable firing press conferences. They might be bizarre as hell but dude spits truth and knowledge the entire time.

Anybody who thinks Al has lost it needs to watch the Lance Kiffin and Tom Cable firing press conferences. They might be bizarre as hell but dude spits truth and knowledge the entire time.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

just heard his speech from yesterday.

dude has officially lost it.
laugh.gif

im not in the know so maybe he lost it years ago, i dont know
No you didn't. If you actually listened to it you could tell he still knows what's going on.  His physical appearance may be deathly but his mind is still there.

Yesterday's speech was the one thing in recent memory that said maybe he's not out of it.

dont ever speak that way to me son
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

No you didn't. If you actually listened to it you could tell he still knows what's going on.  His physical appearance may be deathly but his mind is still there.

Yesterday's speech was the one thing in recent memory that said maybe he's not out of it.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
I'll speak to you however the *+!$ I want you gump.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
I'll speak to you however the *+!$ I want you gump.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I've been on the internet too long, this didn't bother me at all.  I need to take a hi haters.

roll.gif
I believe you meant hiatus.
roll.gif
I actually paused and thought to my self, 'there's no way he meant to say hiatus, I'm probably just out of the loop.'

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I've been on the internet too long, this didn't bother me at all.  I need to take a hi haters.

roll.gif
I believe you meant hiatus.
roll.gif
I actually paused and thought to my self, 'there's no way he meant to say hiatus, I'm probably just out of the loop.'

Back
Top Bottom