Al Davis is one scary looking man

Originally Posted by dmxfury

His speech was hilarious, just going on about stuff where he didn't reference any background information. Just expects everyone to know what he is talking about. I can never 'hate' on Al though, guy has done more for the league than almost anyone

What are you referring to exactly?  I pretty much understood everything.  But maybe it's cuz I'm a Raider fan and know about what's goin on with the team.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

His speech was hilarious, just going on about stuff where he didn't reference any background information. Just expects everyone to know what he is talking about. I can never 'hate' on Al though, guy has done more for the league than almost anyone

What are you referring to exactly?  I pretty much understood everything.  But maybe it's cuz I'm a Raider fan and know about what's goin on with the team.

brick-top-630-75.jpg

Without a doubt the ugliest human I have seen. His skin is literally falling off his head; Disgusting. I hate when he gets up there to talk.Makes my stomach turn. Dude is wild when he opens his mouth tho.

Without a doubt the ugliest human I have seen. His skin is literally falling off his head; Disgusting. I hate when he gets up there to talk.Makes my stomach turn. Dude is wild when he opens his mouth tho.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Dude is so ugly he's attractive

I'd PIIHB

I've been on the internet too long, this didn't bother me at all.  I need to take a hi haters.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Dude is so ugly he's attractive

I'd PIIHB

I've been on the internet too long, this didn't bother me at all.  I need to take a hi haters.

Back
Top Bottom