Al Davis is one scary looking man

laugh.gif
Just saw it on ESPN...mad scary..

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I was literally just thinking the same thing a second ago. Jim Rome went in on him and I googled dude and everything. 

EUGHK.

Dude is the last leper left in America. How do you go to meetings without sunglasses? I can smell him through the picture.
laugh.gif

I was literally just thinking the same thing a second ago. Jim Rome went in on him and I googled dude and everything. 

EUGHK.

Dude is the last leper left in America. How do you go to meetings without sunglasses? I can smell him through the picture.
laugh.gif

Hes literally decomposing.

Give the reigns to someone else, Al. You're done.

Old man cant even put a bandaid where it needs to go... Dudes bleeding through the adhesive part
sick.gif

Al-Davis-2011-Promotes-Hue-Jackson-To-Head-Coach_photo_medium.jpg

Hes literally decomposing.

Give the reigns to someone else, Al. You're done.

Old man cant even put a bandaid where it needs to go... Dudes bleeding through the adhesive part
sick.gif

Al-Davis-2011-Promotes-Hue-Jackson-To-Head-Coach_photo_medium.jpg

EUGHK.

sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EUGHK.

sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

just heard his speech from yesterday.

dude has officially lost it.
laugh.gif

im not in the know so maybe he lost it years ago, i dont know
No you didn't. If you actually listened to it you could tell he still knows what's going on.  His physical appearance may be deathly but his mind is still there.

Yesterday's speech was the one thing in recent memory that said maybe he's not out of it.

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

just heard his speech from yesterday.

dude has officially lost it.
laugh.gif

im not in the know so maybe he lost it years ago, i dont know
No you didn't. If you actually listened to it you could tell he still knows what's going on.  His physical appearance may be deathly but his mind is still there.

Yesterday's speech was the one thing in recent memory that said maybe he's not out of it.

Back
Top Bottom