AJXII x AFI Fusion (playoff) PIX

those are very impressive, im really feelin them. whats bad about them anyways?

Is it just me? They freakin ruined the 12's! What the heck does that shoe represent? How easy it would be to simply destroy a classic Mike himself scoredpoints in? Go ahead, make a fusion pair of 19's/AF1. Really get them juices flowwin Jb. I hope 2008 will be the last year, simply because ican't/won't see them ruin anymore pairs of my favorite shoe. Imo these shoes go against the whole idea of Jordan sneakers. If they can do this, why notgive me "Nike Air" on the back my shoes?

The "Playoff" Colorway does AMAZING things for this shoe....
pimp.gif

PO

The playoff colorway does make these shoes more desireable than the taxi colorway. However, with the packs and the XXIII's hitting soon, I'm not surewho nike is marketing these to? AF1 customers obviously but jordan heads? IMO JB continues to saturate the market with way too many shoes for its targetedcustomers. When a company saturates the market, that said company has to make many shoes and keep costs down while trying to increase profits. All this does isreduce the quality of shoes. Its all backwards but people eat up anything jb puts out anyway. Admittedly, Im curious to see the 3/AF1 fusion.

I'll tell ya...The only thing keeping me from coppin a pair of these is the $175 price tag, which I might be able to get over, at least for this colorway.The way I'm starting to look at these is as a replacement for wearing my VNDS J's that I don't want to run into the ground. I wear all of myJ's and own enough to keep a rotation that helps them look fresh, but still...I'd hate to have to hunt for the same deals I've got on some of them.This, I feel, is a good representative JB shoe that I can rock and still feel like I've got something decent on my feet as far as J's go (as opposed toAnthricite VIII's or Green bean V's.)...All them Joints are trash IMO. And with the packs comin as well...I'd like to keep those fresh too!

Originally Posted by Sneak King

I'll tell ya...The only thing keeping me from coppin a pair of these is the $175 price tag, which I might be able to get over, at least for this colorway. The way I'm starting to look at these is as a replacement for wearing my VNDS J's that I don't want to run into the ground. I wear all of my J's and own enough to keep a rotation that helps them look fresh, but still...I'd hate to have to hunt for the same deals I've got on some of them. This, I feel, is a good representative JB shoe that I can rock and still feel like I've got something decent on my feet as far as J's go (as opposed to Anthricite VIII's or Green bean V's.)...All them Joints are trash IMO. And with the packs comin as well...I'd like to keep those fresh too!

I thought they were $145? Nicekicks said $145

Originally Posted by DA6

Waiting to tally how many people hate on this colorway then when marqueesole's pics drop, change their minds...
I personally don't care who takes pis of these. I'm not feeling them and won't change my mind.
same here dont like them
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Beyene23

Originally Posted by Sneak King

I'll tell ya...The only thing keeping me from coppin a pair of these is the $175 price tag, which I might be able to get over, at least for this colorway. The way I'm starting to look at these is as a replacement for wearing my VNDS J's that I don't want to run into the ground. I wear all of my J's and own enough to keep a rotation that helps them look fresh, but still...I'd hate to have to hunt for the same deals I've got on some of them. This, I feel, is a good representative JB shoe that I can rock and still feel like I've got something decent on my feet as far as J's go (as opposed to Anthricite VIII's or Green bean V's.)...All them Joints are trash IMO. And with the packs comin as well...I'd like to keep those fresh too!

I thought they were $145? Nicekicks said $145

Checked it It is 145.

http://www.nicekicks.com/nice-kicks-feature-air-jordan-12-x-air-force-1-fusion-part-2/

http://www.nicekicks.com/nice-kicks-feature-air-jordan-12-x-air-force-1-fusion/

http://www.nicekicks.com/first-look-air-jordan-5-x-air-force-1-fusion/

Correct it (link wise) if its wrong.

Back
Top Bottom