AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

received my 1st pack from FNL yesterday via ground shipping....returned to the store today on my lunch. I got 2 packs on RD, so I didnt need my web orders.
the FNL I returned them to didnt even get the pack, the employees were all in a line trying to figure out what size they were....

2nd pack from NDC set to arrive tomorrow, will also be returning to Nike...so there is 2 packs I have put back into the wild...no reseller here!

-sf77
Why did you return yours? And Why return them to the store? At least sell them to some lucky soul on NT for $330...I'm sure that'll cover all paypal costs and get back what you paid for em'

I on the other hand Am deciding to keep mine on ice for a while...Was gonna re-sell them until I saw them in person....They are just too damn CLEAN....I don't care what any one says about the quality issue...These Kicks are clean! Too clean to rock at the moment.

I'm thinking about selling my white pair, then using that money towards another pack for re-sell price, and just having two pairs of black/infrared. Here's some pics:

Yeah I threw on the Infrared lacelocks I got off the infra spizikes at my local footlocker...Give em more of an OG feel.

2r22ely.jpg

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

received my 1st pack from FNL yesterday via ground shipping....returned to the store today on my lunch. I got 2 packs on RD, so I didnt need my web orders.
the FNL I returned them to didnt even get the pack, the employees were all in a line trying to figure out what size they were....

2nd pack from NDC set to arrive tomorrow, will also be returning to Nike...so there is 2 packs I have put back into the wild...no reseller here!

-sf77

good job man... there needs to be more people like you... resellers are lame anyway... and no im not salty cuz i got my pack from NDC
pimp.gif
...good lookin out NT for the link... as far as my thoughts on the shoe they are nice i must say... the box is smaller than i thought
laugh.gif
and the black pair gets ashy quick... whoever said the black pair is better than the 2000 version is either dumb or they dont own a pair... the white pair is straight im just not feeling the tongue part with the jumpman cuz it got a blue tint to it... other than that the pack is dope imo... im glad i held out on both varsitys

placed an order at 7:50am est during the finishline "restock".
just received this email:

"Thank you for your recent order, number 253xxxxxxxxx, from Finish Line. We regret to inform you that we cannot process your order because we do not have the item(s) in stock.  We attempted to find the merchandise at one of our stores, but it was not available in the color and size that you ordered...."

i just got my shipping confirmation from fnl on an order i placed today. some nter mentioned how

he went on fnl day's after the anniversary 11 released and it said there was one in his cart and he ordered

it and it went through. so i checked fnl today and there was a pack in my cart from when i tried to order on release day,

made the order and was expecting it to get cancelled, then i just checked my email and saw a shipping confirmation. big ups to the nter

that mentioned that, i forgot what his name was, but i advise all of you who struck out on fnl to check your carts. kinda wished i would have

tried to order two but oh well

Originally Posted by ed2trey

i just got my shipping confirmation from fnl on an order i placed today. some nter mentioned how

he went on fnl day's after the anniversary 11 released and it said there was one in his cart and he ordered

it and it went through. so i checked fnl today and there was a pack in my cart from when i tried to order on release day,

made the order and was expecting it to get cancelled, then i just checked my email and saw a shipping confirmation. big ups to the nter

that mentioned that, i forgot what his name was, but i advise all of you who struck out on fnl to check your carts. kinda wished i would have

Be careful when you do this though. More than likely FNL's automated system will authorize your credit card. I have about 1k in pending authorizations from the system timing out and re-entering the info.

Got a size 10.5 on release day, and then traded away the BLACK infrareds for a pair of fire red V's from 06.
got another pack size 10.5 on the way for a friend

got another pack size 10 on the way I will be returning to Nike... Just not worth it for me.

so when all said and done, Im stuck with a White infrared pair size 10.5 thats gonna be wayyyy to big. 

Originally Posted by denondct1

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

size 12 just arrived from pufferreds...

semans!

expecting one more from rmk and that's it for me...
Did they end up charging you tax?

yup... said it's michigan's law... i called their dept. of treasury and confirmed it, so there was no getting around it.

sucks, and very weird, as i've never been charged tax from an out of state store if they didn't have a store in my state. like, i just placed an order with stussy in vegas and they didn't charge me tax. i just ordered some serato records outta nyc and california and they didn't charge me tax...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

placed an order at 7:50am est during the finishline "restock".
just received this email:

"Thank you for your recent order, number 253xxxxxxxxx, from Finish Line. We regret to inform you that we cannot process your order because we do not have the item(s) in stock.  We attempted to find the merchandise at one of our stores, but it was not available in the color and size that you ordered...."

Man, that's too bad bruh. The FNL restocks are always shaky.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

that was me, hope it works for you as it did for me once....I looked in my cart today and saw it too, so I felt left out, so I had to try myself...haha

THERE IS A 10.5 SITTING IN MY CART RIGHT NOW FROM WHEN I TRIED TO ORDER OFF FINISHLINE ON RELEASE DAY. TO COP OR NOT, LOL. I ALREADY HAVE TWO PACKS.

my one pair came in...still waiting for my FNL order. It is still "processing" ugh....I have to say the white/infrared is very nice!

4729657286_1fbde903f5_b.jpg

4729011393_ed2a433bec_b.jpg

4729012017_87a54b8092_b.jpg

4729659520_1dda73c550_b.jpg

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THERE IS A 10.5 SITTING IN MY CART RIGHT NOW FROM WHEN I TRIED TO ORDER OFF FINISHLINE ON RELEASE DAY. TO COP OR NOT, LOL. I ALREADY HAVE TWO PACKS.
Probably won't go through. Plus FNL will authorize your card through an automated system.

um.....did anybody look inside their black infras....i found this on ONE SIDE of ONE PAIR
n no i did not do this...am i trippin? mayb JB was tryna go sumwhere wit it

dis is a cell picture. imma get my moms camera tomoro n take a better pic

yall chck yalls i kno it prolly aint nun but jus ointin out sumthn i noticed

yes this is da 2010

Amazing, couple days after release, seeing how I was unable to buy/order on day of release I was able to cop my 8.5 from a local mall footlocker and I'm sure they still have a couple more not sure wht sizes tho, but I was floored to kno I could get these days later after I had already given up on this release I waited all year for at least that's wht it seems.......

Originally Posted by sincere

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Well this is weird.  I was just looking at all the various sites to see if anything had popped up on any of them.  FNL was still showing unavailable, but I noticed it still said I had one item in my cart.  So I go to the cart, and there's an infrared pack in there.  Thought that was kind of strange since I already tried to buy it several times on RD, and it kept saying none available.  So I proceeded to check out just for the hell of it to see what it would do.  Asks for my billing info and credit card info -> continue.  I keep waiting for the screen telling me they are not available to pop up, but every step kept going through till........"Thank you for your order.  Order confirmation #".  
eek.gif
  W T F?  Even got the order confirmation e-mail.  I'm sure it will get canceled, but....how the hell is it even possible that it went through?
NICE! THAT WAS A COME UP!!!
pimp.gif
HOPEFULLY IT WORKS.

THIS IS CRAZY
The same exact thing just happened to me earlier in the day...i got the order confirmation # and just to make sure i called FNL up and they said they should be shipping as late as saturday. 
pimp.gif
 Mines is a sz 8.5 also....i had a 9 and a 8.5 in my cart on the release date but for whatever reason the 9 dissappeared but the 8.5 was still there 4 days later. O well i guess after this imma chill till the charcoals to get my funds back up 
tongue.gif

Amazing, couple days after release, seeing how I was unable to buy/order on day of release I was able to cop my 8.5 from a local mall footlocker and I'm sure they still have a couple more not sure wht sizes tho, but I was floored to kno I could get these days later after I had already given up on this release I waited all year for at least that's wht it seems.......

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

someone over on iss emailed nike about the material used on the blacks and this was their response:

Thanks for your patience.

The material on the shoes is Nubuck leather. This is a Full Grain leather that has a really fine, buffed surface. It’s like they took 320 grit sand paper to the top of the leather to give it a nice, soft nap.

If you have any other questions please feel free to email me back.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Jennifer
Nike.com

now i just wanna know if they consider it an upgrade from durabuck somehow...

That makes no sense.  By definition, "full grain" specifically refers to leathers that have NOT been buffed or sanded.  If it HAS been, then the best it can be is "top grain" leather (one notch below full grain), which is a thinner leather.  Durabuck, on the other hand, is a man made psuedo-leather.  It's cheaper, yes, but I think it holds up better than suede, especially for something like shoes.  It's not the worst thing they could have used, but I definitely would not consider it an upgrade.  Trust me, quality full grain leather would cost considerably more than Durabuck, which is why JB went with the Durabuck in '91.  Considering how JB has been cutting more and more corners the last few years, if they didn't spring for the full grain leather back then, they sure as hell aren't doing it for a retro now.

Back
Top Bottom