AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by jpena0306

if anyone is in the chicagoland area, athlete's foot at gurnee mills mall confirmed these.
i called the two footlockers in the city they said there not getting them 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i thought footlockers where getting them??

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Originally Posted by chump916

Originally Posted by agentpyro

Just got my preorder in. UPS drops them off tomorrow @ at the store.

Where in L.A. if you don't mind me asking. Always have to deal with the mall situation, would be good to start getting them elsewhere.

urban legend stadiumCompton CAnewer spot with dope people and good selection.
Just called the spot. The guy sounded like he had no clue what i was talking about. He said pre orders are $200
laugh.gif
so I'm a have to go see wussup in person
Let me know how that goes.

REMINDERS WILL BE POSTED DAILY IF NEEDED!

NO BUYING

NO SELLING

NO TRADING/SPLITTING!!

You can use your signature to buy/sell/trade/split as long as you're NOT posting any type of "look at my sig" replies.

For further clarification, please review the rules posted at the top of the forum, or PM me.

IF YOU'RE NOT SURE....DON'T POST!

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

he doesnt know what he is saying. there will be half sizes

he prolly means like 12.5

that's just what nike was saying on twitter, don't shoot the messenger.

glad there are indeed half sizes...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

JB is so weak for releasing the varsity reds and then this pack... so weak

weak.... I would say smart

Look at this thread fools are still rushing to buy this pack some even spent $400 plus for it

It was a smart business move

i know a store that's got their shipment already, and they're selling for retail, but they aren't releasing 'em until the 19th.

These seem to be mad regional. Feast or famine. I wish I knew how they figure that stuff out.
Or if there is much effort at all on allocation because they will sell out in the North Pole.

called all my local FL and Footlockers in Atlanta they said none wth?? Does anyone know where to cop in ATL??

Just called FTL Inc and these WILL be available in half sizes from 7.5-13. So all u big feet peeps like myself are jus SOL unless u get em to flip. I dont recommend reselling but there's too much hype to pass up if u can afford it. I hope tho they do come n bigger sizes

im headed to go pick up my pack now. one store in houston already has them for sell but im sure they are going to want at least $350. that aint bad though. i aint triippin about $20 extra to get it early.

care to share?

The Foot Locker I go to and it is one of the bigger foot lockers in my area (just outside Philly) is getting less than 20 packs. I know this for a fact. That should give us some idea on quanities.

Those that called the urban stadium spot I recomended. The emp that was working this morning is a tard.
The man u want to speak to about the pack is there now.
I don't have the number cause it's 2 stores down from my store. Google ftw.
They will have them for sure. Not selling early. And they are gonna be retail.

Those that called the urban stadium spot I recomended. The emp that was working this morning is a tard.
The man u want to speak to about the pack is there now.
I don't have the number cause it's 2 stores down from my store. Google ftw.
They will have them for sure. Not selling early. And they are gonna be retail.

Thanks for looking out!

My day has been made....

I finally got to see them in person and..... they are HOT.

Im feeling that WHITE / INFRARED pair a whole lot.

The box is sexy as hell.

By now your local FNL FTL FTA CHAMPS should know if they getting them in or not.

If they touched down on the WEST COAST Im sure most stores across the states should have them in now.

Spraize wrote:
were can I order these on the release date?
were i will be sure that they dont give me no b grade type iss

Damn man.... look around.

being lazy like that you sure aint going to get a pair.

NDC and EASTBAY.

Back
Top Bottom