AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

I live in NY, and there is no way anyone is getting their pack for $400 or less from a mom/pop store..

Another reminder...

NO BUYING

NO SELLING

NO TRADING/SPLITTING!!

You can use your signature to buy/sell/trade/split as long as you're NOT posting any type of "look at my sig" replies.

For further clarification, please review the rules posted at the top of the forum, or PM me.

@sleepyblued.. smallest sz is 3.5y
these r coming out in youth sz's
confirmed by fnl nd footact. + many other spots i checked out

This release doesnt seem to be hard to cop since the varsity reds are coming out the week before. Doubt they will sell out first day but then again i aint a jordan release date psychic so who knows how the beasts will feel that morning. but If i see profit Im taking advantage of it just like the space jams.

I want this package, bad! If it wasn't for this stupid speeding tickets and my momma constant money borrowing, I would've bought this package.

But I'll show up on release day just to stunt in my OG Concord XI, though.

This release will never compare to the dmp's or even remotely close That was madness. People still paying 1200 for a deadstock pair of those. I cant see a person paying over 500 for this pack. FOOD FOR THOUGHT....YOU DO THE DISHES

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

I live in NY, and there is no way anyone is getting their pack for $400 or less from a mom/pop store..
I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING
I beg to differ (Edit stupid Yuku keeps deleting my post)

I copped out in new york for 320, both boxes....and when they put the shoes on the shelf (they are still there by the way) they put the price of 350 up...

Proof....

talked to 2 diff connects today and have access to at least 2 packs. if someone needs help u know what to do...

Not excited about this pack for some reason...hope heads that want it get to copped em...but I'm on my Steve Nash this time!

Im just waiting for MORE solid info to come from my local spots.....

If not. Looks like ill be out with the BEAST from THE BAY.
mad.gif

Im glad i passed on the varsity reds back in january and bought some clarks
grin.gif

Anyone know where to get these in the 757 though... PM if so

Originally Posted by hellakix

Any Bay Area cats got the info on what spots are getting these?

Why do you ask when you should know where they dropping for sure.

Where did you cop your BIN9s from???

Im damn sure they was talking about then.

JB is sick. In a bad way. They released and are releasing so many Varsity Red 6s, BUT SO FEW PACKS? Did they really need to hype the brand anymore? Why not just make it simple for you're fans? Why not pump this pack out the same rate the other 6s were?

If I get the pack, cool. Heck if they mass produced this pack and I was beat out for it, cool. But not even having a real shot or paying over way retail for JB's business ploy is a no no for me.

laugh.gif
They are just screwing with us now but they make us think they are some great brand where we should feel lucky to go through hell to get a pair of kicks. F that. If I can't get them simply, screw it.

wait they are releasing in the US?
laugh.gif

im coppin a pack and reselling that @*+%$!

easy $$$....no camping or anything just hittin up the connect
pimp.gif

hopefully. nike is smart for this release and after they sell out they restock so all the resellers end up loosing.

I know wishfull thinking rite.

Originally Posted by Rawk Shorty

@sleepyblued.. smallest sz is 3.5y
these r coming out in youth sz's
confirmed by fnl nd footact. + many other spots i checked out

So is 7.5 confirmed?  Thanks.

i'm pretty sure i saw that nike rep on twitter say these were only gonna be available in 8 - 13, and no half sizes...

Back
Top Bottom