AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Why doesn't JB release the white/red 6's first so that JB can double dip us twice?

That's what there supposedly doing there releasing the white VR's 6 then the rumored infrared pack

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

"Sneakerheads" are the minority when it comes down to buying kicks from JB. All the online sneaker forums boycotting a release wouldn't do nothing to JB's profits.
Wrong yet again BabyJ
tongue.gif

The difference in profit would be very large, not only that the presidented style that "sneakerheads" (as you like 2 call them) wouldnt exist, therefore the biters would have no swag 2 ride off of

correct

People oh this forum don't realize how much power we especially real sneakerheads who wear heat everyday you don't know but people watch you and they may go "man he wears really nice kicks" and with that they start to follow you right there you become an influence to them if they see you not supporting a particular kick they will support you and follow you

A lot of people in my school don't rock fusions why that's because the real sneakerheads in my school don't support or wear them and everyone follows the real sneakerheads 

Originally Posted by Jking0821

It can be stopped if we as a sneaker culture stop supporting it. If everyone thinks something is un-cool or unfair people will stop buying it.

EX: I know they still making money but Jay-Z says no more Chrystal. Rappers stop talking about it and move to patron or "Ace of spades". Why? Jay-z don't like it.

If jay-z or lil wayne or kanye west came out with a song and said that we don't buy Jordan's anymore because their quality sucks. Then says its all about Air Max 1s. I guarantee all the sheep that buy Jordans because they think it makes them cool will stop and start buying air max 1s.

We just have to no show support to jordan brand or anyone one that buys thier sub par products and over time it will start to set in and force them to change.

Personally i don't see any of this happening any time soon lol

Wrong.

"Cristal managing director Frederic Rouzaud told The Economist magazine he was unimpressed the expensive beverage has become popular in rap circles.

Rouzaud said, "(It's) unwelcome attention. What can we do?

"We can't forbid people from buying it. I'm sure Dom Perignon or Krug would be delighted to have their business.""

Thats why it was boycotted, they're racist.

Hands down, if you like the older products better, shell out the dough to get the older products.   If I am that butt hurt over the difference in materials, I would buy the older retros. I have been on this site for only a year and I'm already burned over the quality argument. I couldn't imagine seeing this for 10 years.

The people that been here from the start of NT, were you happy with releases from JB and Nike 10 years ago?

Originally Posted by Mr718

It can be stopped if we as a sneaker culture stop supporting it. If everyone thinks something is un-cool or unfair people will stop buying it.

EX: I know they still making money but Jay-Z says no more Chrystal. Rappers stop talking about it and move to patron or "Ace of spades". Why? Jay-z don't like it.

If jay-z or lil wayne or kanye west came out with a song and said that we don't buy Jordan's anymore because their quality sucks. Then says its all about Air Max 1s. I guarantee all the sheep that buy Jordans because they think it makes them cool will stop and start buying air max 1s.

We just have to no show support to jordan brand or anyone one that buys thier sub par products and over time it will start to set in and force them to change.

Wrong.

"Cristal managing director Frederic Rouzaud told The Economist magazine he was unimpressed the expensive beverage has become popular in rap circles.

"We can't forbid people from buying it. I'm sure Dom Perignon or Krug would be delighted to have their business.""

sorry whatever i didn't want to quote on to the next one.  Same point stands JB thinks consumers are dumb and they will buy anything.  Chrystal is racists.  Point still being consumers should be offended with whats going on.  Consumers think chrystal is racist = they don't buy.  Consumers think JB treats them like idiots = they don't buy.  My bad

Nikekidwonder wrote:
And you know whats funny if Louise vuttion and Gucci stop making good quality stuff and still sell for the prices they go for they would lose a lot of business

But Jordan Brand can get away with this smh
smh.gif

But like i said before this business model can't last forever believe it are not Jodan Brand as well as Nike will have competition some day someone is going to come along and really gives them a challenge and when that day comes they will have to change there business model to survive.
tired.gif

Quite possibly the only believable thing you have said in this entire thread.

Again JB dropped the bal on these. Why release the Var Red earlier than now this pack with what many have said, same shoe just different shade of red. FAIL!!!

"Sneakerheads" are the minority when it comes down to buying kicks from JB. All the online sneaker forums boycotting a release wouldn't do nothing to JB's profits.
Wrong yet again BabyJ
tongue.gif

The difference in profit would be very large, not only that the presidented style that "sneakerheads" (as you like 2 call them) wouldnt exist, therefore the biters would have no swag 2 ride off of

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Will we both know "sneakerheads" would still exist if all the online forums skipped out on a release.

And
laugh.gif
at anyone who thinks JB really cares what "we" say, do they come on NT for insight, yes but if they really cared what NT had to say we would've seen quality retros, nike air on shoes, no more packs, no more fusions, and more og colorways years ago.

I doubt some shoe websites missing a release is affecting JBs sales enough for them to actually release a quality retro the next time around. Again they are a billion dollar company. The average consumer doesn't care about quality, or JB changing the material on a retro they walk into the store and see the jumpman and wanna buy the shoe. I really wish someone like JMadidas would come in here and drop some knowledge
nerd.gif
about JB sales and numbers.

Got me in here writing essays and ##$@ SMH I'm done with all this let's just get back to the shoes.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Will we both know "sneakerheads" would still exist if all the online forums skipped out on a release.

And
laugh.gif
at anyone who thinks JB really cares what "we" say, do they come on NT for insight, yes but if they really cared what NT had to say we would've seen quality retros, nike air on shoes, no more packs, no more fusions, and more og colorways years ago.

I doubt some shoe websites missing a release is affecting JBs sales enough for them to actually release a quality retro the next time around. Again they are a billion dollar company. The average consumer doesn't care about quality, or JB changing the material on a retro they walk into the store and see the jumpman and wanna buy the shoe. I really wish someone like JMadidas would come in here and drop some knowledge
nerd.gif

Got me in here writing essays and ##$@ SMH I'm done with all this let's just get back to the shoes.
QFT

I like how JB uses the excuse of caring for the older "Sneakerheads" to not use quality materials on today's retros.

lol at everyone like ninjahood that were passing on the VR vi because the infra's were coming and gonna be made of durabuck.... Ill keep my Varsity Red's and stay away from that near pink shade of red....

infrared suede huh?

roll.gif
roll.gif

What a joke of a company......here I thought I was gonna sell my varsity after the VI pack dropped.  If they dont switch this to durabuck, I will be sleeping in on release day

Originally Posted by Mr718

Wrong.

sorry whatever i didn't want to quote on to the next one.  Same point stands JB thinks consumers are dumb and they will buy anything.  Chrystal is racists.  Point still being consumers should be offended with whats going on.  Consumers think chrystal is racist = they don't buy.  Consumers think JB treats them like idiots = they don't buy.  My bad

and just like chrystal, jb will be virtually unaffected by a tiny boycott in the grand scheme of things. the people who care about materials used on retros make up a small percentage of their consumers, and they really only care about their bottom line (they're a corporation, and it makes for a better bottom line to release popular shoes with as low production costs as possible).

once celebrities reach celebrity status they don't cop jordans and think how they need them to be high quality materials so they last as long as possible.
laugh.gif
they got so much dough, they'll just buy more if they really beat their pair down that hard and that quick (and chances are they won't, they'll wear them a few times and keep it moving), at whatever the cost, or keep it moving on to the next hot shoe that keeps them up on the current fashion trends and styles. so don't hold your breath waiting for celebrity rappers to come out with a song dissing jb over their lack of quality.
laugh.gif
if anything they'll continue to hype jb to keep getting free stuff b4 everybody else...

I know some of you need to pm each other or something. No one is trying to read your 5 paragraph essay on why these suck.

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

Originally Posted by bigj505

man this is awesome... they look very similar to the black/varsity reds i got for less than 100... gonna cop the white/varsity reds for about 100 also and be set.
no need to cop this pack knowing its the same material with a white air unit instead of black and a lighter red color
laugh.gif

money saved
100% AGREED

Super duper Co-Sign!!! I don't get the fixation with the brighter red... doesnt make a difference to me, please dont hate me.
Tate

Even though some of you are saying you won't cop, you'll break down and buy the pack cause of the White Infrareds.
I'll just cop the White Varsity Reds and call it a day.

I can't believe JB dropped the ball on this release.. Real talk someone should start a petition and email it to JB and see what kind of response we get.

But it might be a late, because I assume these have already been mass produced..
tired.gif

i just had a vision of the retro infrared 6's value going back up due to these newer pics
laugh.gif

Wrong yet again BabyJ
tongue.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

And
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Dude i don't think you take the time to read other peoples post because you keep arguing points that have already been addressed

But i will say this one more time and then i am done because its like talking to a brick wall here

If people continue to cop low quality releases Jordan brand will continue to make them that way simple

As for us being a small community or percent i don't think you seem to understand this but big things like Nike don't become that way overnight they start small and grow

If people stopped buying low quality stuff the number sales wise will drop Overtime and then Jordan will listen more 

As for why JB don't care what we say there is a reason for that ... That reason is we contradict other selves we cry about quality and not getting what we want but on release day we still run like sheep and cop this has to come to an end before jordan brand starts listening to us

Back
Top Bottom