Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
You sound extremely feminine and ******ed dude straight up. Pull your skirt down. I have a passion for mentoring kids, being a tutor, helping the homeless etc. 
You help the homeless by giving your profits to the homeless? That's inspiring....we need more of you
grin.gif

Last edited:
You help the homeless by giving your profits to the homeless?
I volunteer all the time homie because I care about more than plastic shoes. Some of you cats are straight clowns. Shoes are just shoes to me no more no less.

I volunteer all the time homie because I care about more than plastic shoes. Some of you cats are straight clowns. Shoes are just shoes to me no more no less.
Really?? Cuz I do remember you posting the below earlier.....why so salty if "Shoes are just shoes to me no more no less"??
I'm to salty right now. I struck out online but managed to snag a few in the hood but they had no size 12's 
mad.gif
. Managed to cop a 10.5 and a 11.

Really?? Cuz I do remember you posting the below earlier.....why so salty if "Shoes are just shoes to me no more no less"??
Shoes are still just shoes. My life didn't end because I didn't get a shoe. Try again clown.

^^^yo thanx tho for the reply, im wanting the bentley's now mos def i wud need a 12 too but i may jus have to suck it up and jus go to the next

coldcity my man^...yea it got cray and way off topic...strokin a pretty cool dude tho

coldcity my man^...yea it got cray and way off topic...strokin a pretty cool dude tho

yeah like this "how sweet he actually helps ppl that he makes homeless with his rape prices".... ninja r u serious ....did you think before you typed that sheer ignorance & more importantly were you serious

@McStrokin if youre so concerned with helping others and "shoes are just shoes" to you, then why do you spend so much time (800+ posts in less than three months) on a site that is centered around SHOES, when you could be out there helping people?

@McStrokin if youre so concerned with helping others and "shoes are just shoes" to you, then why do you spend so much time (800+ posts in less than three months) on a site that is centered around SHOES, when you could be out there helping people?
Ever heard of a smart phone goofy for doing stuff on the go? What about an Ipad? Why are you so worried about what I'm doing? Just because I'm on a shoe site doesn't mean I over value shoes or that shoes are the end all be all for me. Your comment makes no sense. I see it's time to start making use of the ignore button for some of you girlie cats.

Last edited:
Ever heard of a smart phone goofy for doing stuff on the go? What about an Ipad? Why are you so worried about what I'm doing? Just because I'm on a shoe site doesn't mean I over value you shoes or that shoes are the end all be all for me. Your comment makes no sense. I see it's time to start making use of the ignore button for some of you girlie cats.
Cus youre on a site that I enjoy going to calling dudes feminine and ******ed cus they don't agree with you. No need for that here. Idc what you do, as long as it's not a bunch of useless jabber on my computer screen

Cus youre on a site that I enjoy going to calling dudes feminine and ******ed cus they don't agree with you. No need for that here. Idc what you do, as long as it's not a bunch of useless jabber on my computer screen
If you act feminine then you act feminine period point blank. Preach all that ish to somebody that cares to hear it duke.

People don't take too kindly to people making money off Nike. The least a person who's spending thousands on shoes to one company can do is get a free pair of shoes here and there.
Anyway 3more pair to go, not feeling slim jenkins but might just get them to have the entire pack.

Alter ego thread getting a lil tense I see!! lol, at the end of the day everybody is there own individual, going outta your way to let someone know you feel differently than there pov in an aggressive response isn't gonna change that they feel that way either lol, not taking sides at all I'm just a rook on here but he wouldn't of had to hit em with the feminine if they didn't patronize his shoe & life desicions lol
Jus my 2 penny's

People don't take too kindly to people making money off Nike. The least a person who's spending thousands on shoes to one company can do is get a free pair of shoes here and there.
Anyway 3more pair to go, not feeling slim jenkins but might just get them to have the entire pack.

Kinda how I was feeling as of late but I have ftlotg 9 and the xiv in that same slim jenkins colorway, so I still think I'm a pass, you scooping baileys this wknd or already got em??

yeah like this "how sweet he actually helps ppl that he makes homeless with his rape prices".... ninja r u serious ....did you think before you typed that sheer ignorance & more importantly were you serious
laugh.gif
i see we got a captain here coming to the rescue. ninja you dumb enough to take everything you read so seriously?

Back
Top Bottom