Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Local spot is only getting one sz 13 in the calvin bailey's this wknd, as I imagined :smh: :smh:
I pray to sneaker Jesus that I get those and my other desired pick up this wknd!!:nerd:

Dang, woke up this AM with the dreaded ordered canceled email due to out of stock from JJ......
mad.gif

Just got my Bentleys from JJ, I chose "ground shipping" but I dont live too far from their warehouse which explains the overnight delivery. I'm very impressed with these! One of my favorite releases this year! They also kept the discount code so it came out to $147.75 shipped :smokin ..

And I took a pic of my 9s for the hell of it ... Olives and another pair of Cool Greys then I'm done with the 9s, unless I can find a DS pair of 02 Flint Greys in my size :nerd:

Last edited:
im kinda wishing i didnt pass one the bentley's now, so ppl that have theirs...the white upper is completely leather? even the tongue?

Just recieved shipping comfirmation on my pair from yesterday's jimmyjazz pop up. Feel bad for those that got there order cancelled , congrats to tose that were successful. I'm feeling these more than any shoe out the pack

had chances to cop the ******* joints but passed... no use in putting out cash on something i doubt ill wear...just like the election day 1's couldve copped early for $130 ... a week ago for retail & then last night for $90 but didnt because it would be just putting out money for them to sit

I bought pairs for my little brothers and I sold my original size 12 for 375 so I was salty when I couldn't cop the second release date. I'm happy as sh*t right about now. I thought I was going to have to pay a reseller.
but you are a reseller tho

You're a disgrace......

This forum was started back in the day because people had a passion for Nike/Jordan's, and used this as an outlet to share information, show off their collections/pick up's....ect.

Now you and I'm sure others, troll this site to profit from and have no actual love or passion for the shoes....its all about the $

You're a disgrace......

This forum was started back in the day because people had a passion for Nike/Jordan's, and used this as an outlet to share information, show off their collections/pick up's....ect.

Now you and I'm sure others, troll this site to profit from and have no actual love or passion for the shoes....its all about the $
You sound extremely feminine and ******ed dude straight up. Pull your skirt down. I have a passion for mentoring kids, being a tutor, helping the homeless etc. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom