Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Ok... Pardon my ignorance, I haven't really been keeping up lately.

Whats the official word on the red/red/black ones(motorboat jones) ? I heard the RD got shuffled around. :nerd:

Last edited:
These Crawfish are the best quality Jordan I have bought in the past year by far.  Just got my pair in from FTL today.  Each Kilroy pack release gets better and better so far.  The tongue and the majority of the sock liner aren't mesh this time.  It is all super soft, white perforated leather.  Mannnnn I am so glad I didn't pass on these. 

Ok... Pardon my ignorance, I haven't really been keeping up lately.

Whats the official word on the red/red/black ones(motorboat jones) ? I heard the RD got shuffled around. :nerd:

December 1st bro.

Those slim joints looking so good!

Temptation....

Last edited:
December 1st bro.
Those slim joints looking so good!
Temptation....
I know they do I want to get a pair.  I hadn't seen anyone mention these so I figured I would post about them.  Came out today.

CW is very similar to Slim Jenkins yet different.

Last edited:
I was surprise to see almost a FSR of the Kilroys at my local WSS today. Quality was not too good and at $160, it was an easy pass. The only Retro IX's I'm looking forward to are the Cool Grey in December.

Anyone know how limited the Calvin Baileys are supposed to be this weekend? Similar to the Montana's and the Bentley Ellis im assuming? or hopefully more like the Kilroys. Any inside info?

Nice pickups bro, you need the slim Jenkins and Motorboats now..
Thanks man, hope I can get em.

If the FNL manager is right and the Thunder IV's are getting pushed back to December 26, it could be a little harder with peoples pockets opening up a little.

Thanks man, hope I can get em.

If the FNL manager is right and the Thunder IV's are getting pushed back to December 26, it could be a little harder with peoples pockets opening up a little.

If thunders are pushed, That'd be the the best news I heard this wk! I figured something had to be up. It's the only Jordan releasing this month with no official pics, or info it's not even on the release schedule for some places. I hope it's true...

^ While you may have a point, this is how QS releases used to be.

the last true jordan QS was the KO's they popped up overseas & were here the next week ... stores didnt know they were coming they just showed up so they sold them whenever they cracked the boxes

For the love of GOD thank you bro I just copped YES!

Yo you don't have to go off on like the other dude who asked bout your multiple crawfish purchases, lol but just curious homie why have you copped so many, I mean I love em and glad I got em just tryna get your pov is all

Back
Top Bottom