AJ1 JETER 715854-402 Midnight Navy/Metallic Gold-Sail $160

I should have saved a pair in my locker damnit I wasn't thinking back then
mean.gif
what does that do exactly?

If an item is saved into your locker, isn't it removed when the item is sold out?

Damn 4 pacific ... F man I thought 4 my time (mountain)

I done rushed home n ish

Nike wouldn't sell out on anything cause the average sneaker head has an IQ of a 4th grader.
I was just thinking this. Isnt there anyone who is insulted that Nike has you doing "match the picture" or arithmetic problems? There should be a base standard of intelligence to buy shoes or we are just proving we can get by in the world with a 4th grade knowledge.

I was just thinking this. Isnt there anyone who is insulted that Nike has you doing "match the picture" or arithmetic problems? There should be a base standard of intelligence to buy shoes or we are just proving we can get by in the world with a 4th grade knowledge.

Since we're talking about basketball shoes, wouldn't testing a person's basketball ability be more appropriate? If you can't play, you can't buy Jordans. A man can dream :lol:

Since we're talking about basketball shoes, wouldn't testing a person's basketball ability be more appropriate? If you can't play, you can't buy Jordans. A man can dream
laugh.gif
"What are the amount of pebbles on 3 panels of a WNBA basketball?" 
laugh.gif

:lol:

i saw that comment and just stayed away

Yea well they upped the price didn't they? :smokin

You dudes act like you work for nike. You know no more than me what Nikes capable of. For All we know is they got thousands of pairs held back just trying to See the demand. After jeters last game and the hype perpetuated by all you ******* resellers who ain't from NYC and don't even watch baseball they might as well make it a gr.[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yea well they upped the price didn't they?
smokin.gif

You dudes act like you work for nike. You know no more than me what Nikes capable of. For All we know is they got thousands of pairs held back just trying to See the demand. After jeters last game and the hype perpetuated by all you ******* resellers who ain't from NYC and don't even watch baseball they might as well make it a gr.[emoji]128514[/emoji]

the point they were tryin to make is

no way within 2 weeks could they produce and ship more pairs from china to memphis

nor would they

Back
Top Bottom