AJ1 JETER 715854-402 Midnight Navy/Metallic Gold-Sail $160

Anybody know how some people already have them in their carts? This is 1 of 3 pics posted in my local FB sneaker group.

mean.gif

nike is a joke but yet they keep pulling me in 

Photos could be from when they released a few weeks ago. People had they in their carts but couldn't checkout .

Preparing for Nike to hopefully let me choose the plane or fork instead of the damn math problems. I hope I get these damn sneakers

Preparing for Nike to hopefully let me choose the plane or fork instead of the damn math problems. I hope I get these damn sneakers
LMAOOOOO...seriously bruh. I got the Math problem like 8 times last go round....SMH

It would be awesome if NDC made people do calculus problems in order to add to card. Or a multiple choice trivia question.

LMAOOOOO...seriously bruh. I got the Math problem like 8 times last go round....SMH
lol I got the math problems too a few times and it was terrible. I really hate Nike. I ended up getting them in my cart last time but then Nike had to go and do their ********

I should have saved a pair in my locker damnit I wasn't thinking back then :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom