AJ1 JETER 715854-402 Midnight Navy/Metallic Gold-Sail $160

Kanye is a douche; but his music speaks for itself. I think all his **** sounds dope
True, true and true.  But I stopped with the "herbal medication" around 'Graduation' time though, so maybe that's why I haven't been tranced by it lately.

Who's the next player on JB to get a commemorative sneaker? I don't think anyone on his brand has been as influential as Jeter, but I'd def love to see a sneaker for Ray when he retires. Maybe a Sonics colorway.

Who's the next player on JB to get a commemorative sneaker? I don't think anyone on his brand has been as influential as Jeter, but I'd def love to see a sneaker for Ray when he retires. Maybe a Sonics colorway.

Ray has to get one. Has to

Melo

hes been JB since he got drafte. if he stays with the brand his entire playing career and gets a ring. They will def do something for him

Jeter the goat but still got love for A-rod
laugh.gif

No one else on JB got rings?

Melo

hes been JB since he got drafte. if he stays with the brand his entire playing career and gets a ring. They will def do something for him
Even if he does get a ring, he doesn't deserve a commemorative shoe.

Is anyone else unable to check their order history on NDC? I can't even check my order status as a guest...:smh:

Is anyone else unable to check their order history on NDC? I can't even check my order status as a guest...
mean.gif
Mine is like that too. I've had that happen before. They're probably just doing maintenance. It should be back up later.

Back
Top Bottom