AJ1 JETER 715854-402 Midnight Navy/Metallic Gold-Sail $160

I was salty like this when I missed the Carmine. I've missed every Red 6 this year aside from the White/Infra and it's likely I will miss the Slam Dunk 6 as well. We can be mad but...:we will just be mad, and that's all.
Let it go man.

ok so here is my pair, i feel they should have been b grades, the right shoe is all messed up,.. they were shipped in a box smaller than the jordan box.. should i call and complain?

i've gotten some bad pairs from nike and all that, but never THAT bad. if you copped from ndc most you can do is return them and possibly get a discount code

honestly i think the best thing for you to do is to sell em for a little less and just get another pair

Last edited:
Grabbed an 11 in the 1s...

and, just grabbed an 11 in the flex - initially ordered a 10, but kept refreshing till the 11 popped up.   Still within the 30 minutes to cancel the 10, so did that and I hope they don't count that as buying two and cancel my 11 too!

Whens flight club gonna drop the prices to something like 400

I'm so damn tempted even at 750 :frown:

computer froze but managed 1s on the cell. wife passed on jeters and copped sky hi's in her 10s. knocked my phone outta my hand as i was tryin to check out being got so excited to get these in her size

Depends on who you ask LF12, I suppose. I wanted the shoe to wear and own and have. The fact it "would have cost" me $175 and is worth 2,3,4,5 times that doesn't mean I want a profit more than the shoe.

Selling is smart, if you don't love the sneaker. Loving the sneaker doesn't make you stupid for not selling, nah mean?

You think everyone who grabbed are selling though huh? Me too

Last edited:
Depends on who you ask LF12, I suppose. I wanted the shoe to wear and own and have. The fact it "would have cost" me $175 and is worth 2,3,4,5 times that doesn't mean I want a profit more than the shoe.

Selling is smart, if you don't love the sneaker. Loving the sneaker doesn't make you stupid for not selling, nah mean?

Not to hate on the entrepeneurs out to make a buck, but its too bad if thats the case.  People shouldn't have to be paying multipliers of the actual cost for a shoe they like.  Someone who actually wants to wear the shoe, should be able to pick a pair up at retail and rock them til they fall apart.

Like I said not hating, but I refuse to buy a shoe from a reseller.  Until everyone starts doing this to remove the incentive up people buying shoes to make a buck, this whole thing will continue to be ****** up.  A lot of people complain about Nike's policies and their pricing structure etc. and I agree with most of it, but the problem in my opinion starts with this aftermarket bull.

Not to hate on the entrepeneurs out to make a buck, but its too bad if thats the case.  People shouldn't have to be paying multipliers of the actual cost for a shoe they like.  Someone who actually wants to wear the shoe, should be able to pick a pair up at retail and rock them til they fall apart.

Like I said not hating, but I refuse to buy a shoe from a reseller.  Until everyone starts doing this to remove the incentive up people buying shoes to make a buck, this whole thing will continue to be ****** up.  A lot of people complain about Nike's policies and their pricing structure etc. and I agree with most of it, but the problem in my opinion starts with this aftermarket bull.

I feel you and agree.
I wanted to wear the shoe but got out hustled by the guys who grabbed first, In Hopes of selling me the shoe.
90+ percent of owners on this release have them listed now.

Last edited:
I have to say these are one my favorite Non-OG CWs of the 1s ever. Although as an Angels fan and being born and raised in LA, I'm gonna have to let my pair go. Those die hard Yankee/Jeter fans out there who missed out probably won't mind paying a few extra bucks. Let us be honest.

I have to say these are one my favorite Non-OG CWs of the 1s ever. Although as an Angels fan and being born and raised in LA, I'm gonna have to let my pair go. Those die hard Yankee/Jeter fans out there who missed out probably won't mind paying a few extra bucks. Let us be honest.
Not picking on you at all homey so dont take it personal, but this is exactly the ish Im talking about.

Until people stop paying the few extra bucks, and resellers get caught sitting on shoes they dont necessarily want, there will always be ******** around sneaker releases.  Hope you sell yours and you make some cash, but peeps gotta stop paying above retail!

I'll buy your pair LEGO.
Just not today.
Let me think about it, thanks for the offer.

Back
Top Bottom