AJ XXX (30)

Both the jordan 29 and 30 match westbrook so much. SO versatile and flexible. Athleticism at its finest.

I'm curious how Tinker & co. Made it seem like they ran out of time on the XXX, yet the XXX1 is ready to drop in a few months. Very odd.

Last edited:
I hope we learn the whole story about the XXX, a lot doesn't make sense. I think a reason why UA is doing so well is because their prices are low and the Curry 2 is always in store. I still haven't seen the XXX in hand yet.

This. But any way you slice it, I'm glad we got these regardless of what number they are. These look much better than the xx9 to me and I've been fortunate enough to get both of my pairs for below retail.

Again it's a Personal preferance. I think the xx9 are way more beautiful than the xxx due to its shape and the surface of the sole and upper look more decent and persistent in design while the xxx look like a collection of multiple design elements like the Transformer devastator or Frankenstein.

Last edited:
If that's the truth then it's JB's way of trying to play catch up with the signature year. We should've gotten the 30 on the 30th year (2015) but it released in 2016. With the 31 this summer, at least it'll be back on track. Short run for the 30 if you ask me. Hopefully the 31 is promising. Can't believe we are talking about the next model already.

Just give me the XXX for $100 and lets move on! Makes sense though. Jb was hella late releasing the XXX and the $200 price point isn't on par to what they have been charging for releases. The 27-29 models were all more than $200 out the gate

Wouldn't be surprised if Russ debuts the XXXI in the gold medal game in Rio.

I'm just hoping they send the black XXX to the outlets for the low instead of a retail release :nerd:

This. But any way you slice it, I'm glad we got these regardless of what number they are. These look much better than the xx9 to me and I've been fortunate enough to get both of my pairs for below retail.

Again it's a Personal preferance. I think the xx9 are way more beautiful than the xxx due to its shape and the surface of the sole and upper look more decent and persistent in design while the xxx look like a collection of multiple design elements like the Transformer devastator or Frankenstein.

I absolutely hate the look of the xx9 upper.

The xx9 upper is too basic. Plus the heel counter not connecting bothers me. The xxx is much better and the top is separated that makes it look deceivingly lower which I prefer lower shoes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom