AJ XXX (30)

first to say id cop on discount
pimp.gif
Count me in as well 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Haven't been in here for a while. 

These photoshops are nice! Come on JB! Can we have some more CWs please! They drop Kobe XIs every week it seems

I doubt auto lacing on a Jordan can happen. Jordans are always one of the best performers every time they drop. Auto lacing would add too much bulk and weight. I for one hate the idea.

I'm curious to know either way! When the thread( not sure which thread. I think the XXX thread) first started with rumors of how revolutionary the XXX was going to be, I predicted auto-lacing would debut on the XXX. My thought was that since we had already seen it on the Michael J. Fox Air Mag and it being the XXX, the timing was a perfect storm to go down in history. We all know how it ended up lol

My thought goes towards it not working out. If Nike said no, why say no halfway through the design cycle. That would limit the design team and the overall design. I think they'd say no before the start of the design for the XXX. Plus, we know there was another designer and Tinker was asked to step in after a new direction was decided. I wager it just didn't work out for whatever reasons. Although, this is all speculation if the XXX was to have auto-lacing.
auto-lacing is never going to work for a performance basketball shoe. it's the same thing as Adidas's attempt at TMac 4 with that dumb lacing system. you can't get the lockdown correct because everyone has different foot shape. 

Jordan Brand needs to open up NIKEiD on select signature models already.

Last edited:
It does look like The XXX was a last minute rushed design. Pure giveaway, the Recycle of the XX9 bottom. But hey we are buying it anyway. I just hop they give us some classic color ways. Some of us (me included) will always buy that Launch Pair!!!!!!! It's nostalgic.

hopefully it's not all black. these would look amazing with some contrast like the ones photoshopped in a black cw.

so is russ done with the 30s? dude has been rocking the 29s and doesnt look like he wants to go back to the 30s anytime soon

so is russ done with the 30s? dude has been rocking the 29s and doesnt look like he wants to go back to the 30s anytime soon

Could have sworn he wore the XXX recently. Like on the last page we have a pic with them.

Edit- yea he wore them 4 days ago

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom