AJ XXX (30)

THAT TOE SHAPE IS DISGUSTING ... SO IS THE HUGE JUMPMAN .. ODDLY THE GALAXY COLORWAY LOOKS DECENT BUT NONE OF THIS IS WORTH BUYING

Someone may have mentioned this already, but I'm hopefully they'll at least try to make up for the minor design changes by exploring way more upper possibilities.  That'll at least be cool to see.  Interested to see if they perform better.

I don't know by how much though.

It's literally the same "chassis" and "engine. Just the upper is "more aerodynamic" would probably be a attribute that JB will peddle to the masses :lol:.

I like these, and I didn't have the 29s so I feel fine copping them. I'm conflicted though because I feel like I would be supporting the BS.

:rofl: they literally said they didn't really try which equates to me that they know they can BS and the sheep will spend rent on shoes.

Last edited:
MJ didnt even show up for these 29.5se+

As quoted before i think bc they went big and failed they have more time and have been working on the 31. Bc of the delays maybe the schedule will get back on track and they'll unveil and release 31 late 2016 vs wait 2 years

Last edited:
I'm in. [emoji]128526[/emoji].
Wear my 29s all the time. I think they had something else and it was scrapped.
Kylo Ren wearing these in Star Wars tho?

The
I'm not convinced that upper was originally planned with that platform. Even the simple sketch notes look like "Plan B". It would have been better if they said they had something bigger planned that needed more time.

The XX8 reveal was treated like a new chapter in Air Jordan history. This one was..........flatlined...

Most likely there were issues with the new midsole fairly late in the production cycle...the sketch is dated 2015--just last year! prob an executive decision to reuse than to open up a whole mess of potential liabilities with untested components

MJ didnt even show up for these 29.5se+

As quoted before i think bc they went big and failed they have more time and have been working on the 31. Bc of the delays maybe the schedule will get back on track and they'll unveil and release 31 late 2016 vs wait 2 years

29.5se+...... Had me dying

Excerpt from the article, reasoning they had little time. 

"Each of the shoe’s elements results from a key performance insight or design inspiration fundamental to the player and Jordan Brand’s evolutions. The start of the design process, however, tied to a significant, if lesser-known, date: a bitterly cold weekend in February 2015, when – during a pre-birthday party dinner — Jordan asked long-time design collaborator Tinker Hatfield to spearhead the design of the anniversary-marking shoe. “The next morning I drew a shoe,” Hatfield recalls, “because I knew I was in deep trouble. We had no time. Then I realized it wasn’t good enough to sketch a shoe. I asked for that particular photo of Michael in the slam dunk contest and then I drew.”

not bad... dont love the different colored toe box on the black pair tho. would have been flames if it were black.

but the white pair, im cool with the jumpman because its not as noticeable as the pics we saw were.

Back
Top Bottom