AJ XXX (30)

[thread="624793"]Quote:[/thread]

you must have forgot how you disrespected soldiers on my twitter acct, don't post no friendly anything between us, I've 0% respect for you

back to the shoes nike needs to drop that 20% clearance so I can pick up the bred xxx, i'm def passing on all xxx1s :x  at least from the looks of that leak

That was anything but friendly. LOL

Disrespected soldiers....say what? Wait thats right. More lies......Not hard to keep my name out your mouth, is it?

PS You have ZERO respect to give anyone at all....

:rofl: I don't need to lie but whatever helps you sleep at night, now move along

I'd do $120 in a heart beat for the breds
I can confirm that wasn't a lie, he was tenderoni because we wouldn't welcome him into our group.

Last edited:
Don't know if I should get the blacks or the UNC

All blacks. I would have got the UNC's if it had more UNC blue. Doesnt look good at all with that fade, too light, all blacks are fire though.

It was hard to pass these up on sale. Hopefully I can get the XXXI's next year at discount too, that's like a 2 for 1 for me :lol:

Last edited:
I can confirm that wasn't a lie, he was tenderoni because we wouldn't welcome him into our group.

WTF are you talking about? Multiple vets on my TL came out to say it was ridiculous. Then again you just stated i was mad i couldnt get into a twitter group.....:rofl:

Jordan XXXI
View media item 2107888
God damnit Nike

In other news Man these cosmos are just a tad more loose than my UNc and Black pairs. They broke out within a few hours. I still haven't broken in fully my black ones and its been like 3 days

Last edited:
Price has been gradually going down from what I've seen I think if you're patient and message ppl on ebay or make an offer on Goat some1 may budge

WTF are you talking about? Multiple vets on my TL came out to say it was ridiculous. Then again you just stated i was mad i couldnt get into a twitter group.....:rofl:
The things you said about the military were said in our private group someone invited you too, I don't recall any "vets" being in there to rebuke said accusation.

Do these run tts? I might pick up a pair for the hell of it.

WTF are you talking about? Multiple vets on my TL came out to say it was ridiculous. Then again you just stated i was mad i couldnt get into a twitter group.....
roll.gif
The things you said about the military were said in our private group someone invited you too, I don't recall any "vets" being in there to rebuke said accusation.

Do these run tts? I might pick up a pair for the hell of it.
hey 7 let it go we as well as @VentureBlake  @GrizzlyAnimal  know what happened and how and why he was cursed out for talking crap about US Army, I hope to never run into him in person at a shoe convention

I wound up only paying $115 for the breds, so if the code sticks around til the 30th i'll prob pick up the black cats as well for $100

^how breds for 115?
$159.99-20%(kicks20)-10%(military discount)-tax(shipped to camp buerhing, Kuwait)-shipping(nike acct)=$115.18

black cats are like $100 and change going through this formula

ovos will be $174

it pays time from time to fight for this country and order while deployed to where your deployed, 7734 the tempature is hotter everyday than what I paid for the breds

Last edited:
$159.99-20%(kicks20)-10%(military discount)-tax(shipped to camp buerhing, Kuwait)-shipping(nike acct)=$115.18

black cats are like $100 and change going through this formula

ovos will be $174

it pays time from time to fight for this country and order while deployed to where your deployed, 7734 the tempature is hotter everyday than what I paid for the breds

Thank you for your service, glad you get a few perks for doing so as well!

Well, I ordered the "Bred" 30s through Nike's website and they shipped them UPS. I had to move some things with my girlfriend only to come home and see the sticker on my door that "They missed me" and now I can pick them up from an Access Point nearby. My Friday just went from stoked about seeing these babies, to now having to wait 3 more days....SMH.

XXX is even better now that I've seen the XXX1. USA XXX1 are nice, but design wise, the XXX is much better. Anyway, what's a reasonable price to pay for cosmos in a 10.5? I'm seeing 4-500 as buy now pricing, and not even one pair available locally on Craigslist. I could see myself doing 350 for these MAYBE. Does that seem possible? :lol:

hey 7 let it go we as well as @VentureBlake  @GrizzlyAnimal  know what happened and how and why he was cursed out for talking crap about US Army, I hope to never run into him in person at a shoe convention

I wound up only paying $115 for the breds, so if the code sticks around til the 30th i'll prob pick up the black cats as well for $100
Funny one of those people already posted the deal, about whatever this situation is, by unfollowing you for this and other non-sense...

Also I'll be a vendor at SneakerCon in Fort Lauderdale, FL in February as I always am. BET you won't show your face.....

Thanks to both of you for finally letting everyone on here know you're bs'ers....

It's one thing to not get along with someone. It's another to make up accusations to smear somebody and get flat out exposed by other random people...

Last edited by a moderator:

Never said you wasn't allowed in, said you wasn't welcomed. Since we don't associate with you it was confusing why lisa sent you an invite.
You can lie all you want guy, this convo is over.

Last edited:
When your homie tells you someone hooked him up with a worn once size 12 cosmo 30 for $250 shipped and he gets them in and they literally look DS :frown:

Funny one of those people already posted the deal, about whatever this situation is, by unfollowing you for this and other non-sense...

Also I'll be a vendor at SneakerCon in Fort Lauderdale, FL in February as I always am. BET you won't show your face.....

Thanks to both of you for finally letting everyone on here know you're bs'ers....

It's one thing to not get along with someone. It's another to make up accusations to smear somebody and get flat out exposed by other random people...
BOI IF I WASN'T DEPLOYED IN KUWAIT RIGHT NOW.....look here mane, i'm let this ish die bcuz I don't entertain people of your lowly caliber you caught the business trying to be hard on twitter it is what it is, say what you want Idc, but we both know how it went down, whatever helps you sleep at night

Back
Top Bottom