AJ XXX (30)

you must have forgot how you disrespected soldiers on my twitter acct, don't post no friendly anything between us, I've 0% respect for you

back to the shoes nike needs to drop that 20% clearance so I can pick up the bred xxx, i'm def passing on all xxx1s :x  at least from the looks of that leak

I was thinking about the Bred 30s myself. I can get them for 160 from like Footlocker. Do you think that's reasonable??

you must have forgot how you disrespected soldiers on my twitter acct, don't post no friendly anything between us, I've 0% respect for you

back to the shoes nike needs to drop that 20% clearance so I can pick up the bred xxx, i'm def passing on all xxx1s :x  at least from the looks of that leak

I was thinking about the Bred 30s myself. I can get them for 160 from like Footlocker. Do you think that's reasonable??
I seen em as low as 120 online. im going to wait. so upset I missed that sale.

That was anything but friendly. LOL

Disrespected soldiers....say what? Wait thats right. More lies......Not hard to keep my name out your mouth, is it?

PS You have ZERO respect to give anyone at all....

Last edited by a moderator:

back to the shoes nike needs to drop that 20% clearance so I can pick up the bred xxx, i'm def passing on all xxx1s
sick.gif
 at least from the looks of that leak
That was anything but friendly. LOL

Disrespected soldiers....say what? Wait thats right. More lies......Not hard to keep my name out your mouth, is it?

PS You have ZERO respect to give anyone at all....
roll.gif
I don't need to lie but whatever helps you sleep at night, now move along

I'd do $120 in a heart beat for the breds

Last edited:
Just copped the black ones, because they are mad cheap for Jordans.  Anyone know why they are this cheap in price?  I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep them or return them, because I prefer some of the retros.

If you need bball shoes keep them, they are the best out there

I'm not sure if there is a review for these, but what's the comfort like on these? I don't own any newer Jordans, but I'm debating grabbing the red ones and a pair of XX9s. Lately Nikes have been killing my feet, which has led me in the direction of another company. Just curious if anyone can shed light on this. Casual wear is my use. Thanks in advance and reps to come

lol, that's what I was wondering.  Now, I gotta decide if they look good enough for the $120.  I strike out on almost every retro that I've wanted, so I jumped at the chance to get these.

If you play ball eff it and get them, they may go lower, but $120 is a good price.

Yeah, I don't really need bball shoes, as I got my Penny 2's for that.  Really just wanted something to wear for looks......and I'm not sure if this is worth the $120 in looks.
Dude, just try them on the court before returning them.  You wont regret it.

looks like i'm get them breds for super cheap, nike doesn't seem to be charging me tax since i'm deployed and shipping them here plus I still should get my mil disco, I may need to get the blacks at this rate and these prices
laugh.gif
 just waiting on it to process my money to order
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom