AJ XXX (30)

After playing in mine, I had to return them. I'm not really sure if my pair had a defect or if my foot type just isn't compatible with the silhouette. Initially they felt great, but for some reason in my left shoe the midsole felt a lot stiffer and higher up. The lateral part of the left shoe was really uncomfortable and after playing for 2 hours the left side of my foot was painfully numb. Couldn't bare it so I sent them back to NDC :frown:  I really wanted to like this shoe so bad.. maybe I'll give them another shot in the future to see if it could've been a defective pair.

I had to do an insole swap on mine for sum Dr.Scholls, but they are very comfy now. I think that may be the one major flaw on this shoe which is the thicker insoles. I don't ball so for casual wear I'm good, these are too nice to return.

That unc fade is pretty nice. Definitely hard to believe we'd get something that close to the day 1 pair though. I'd prefer the UNC so it would be a little frustrating to see them drop after picking up day 1s

But when have they ever given us a second drop with a colorway as similar to the first as what we may see here (jordan sig line)?

I'll wait

But when have they ever given us a second drop with a colorway as similar to the first as what we may see here (jordan sig line)?

I'll wait
When you have a model with minimal panels for color blocking, you can't expect too much variation.

It looks like a minor change for this model, but it's not that different than what JBs done in the past. Off hand the 12s. They just selected one major color and changed it to something else.

When you have a model with minimal panels for color blocking, you can't expect too much variation.

It looks like a minor change for this model, but it's not that different than what JBs done in the past. Off hand the 12s. They just selected one major color and changed it to something else.

I knew someone would say 12s which is a pretty weak example imo, because that one change you mentioned results in a much different looking shoe. These don't look THAT different at all. Forget the panels, graphics alone make the possibilities endless with this kind of shoe. Not that I want to see a bunch of corny weak graphics on this model but the possibilities are certainly there in terms of different color ways.

I just agree with dude above that it's weird to have a follow up color way so similar to the first

Last edited:
UNC PE's looking good on court right now.  
smokin.gif

Got my first pair today, loving the look and the fit of these.  

Can't wait to get them on the court and test em out.  

Yeah, I'm sold on the Carolina colorway. Please let them look exactly like this, JB. That Carolina Blue toe is too nice.

Back
Top Bottom