AJ XXX (30)

I don't think these will be on discount. The House of hoops stores in my area all got under 30 pairs. Niketown for 47. So pretty limited imo. I'm gonna try and get through on swoosh, if not, I got a pair on hold at Hoh. Need this color for causal wear and probably cop blacks or galaxies for the court.

I honestly don't think so either but anything is possible. If I can get below retail then I'll be very happy. Love this shoe so far.

Last edited:
You can always return them if you get a discounted pair
after 60 days they only let you have the giftcard, no? 

i did get a full refund for the mambacurial a little over 60 days tho. end up being half off for mambacurials. lol

now that i've had these in hand for most of the day, i'm liking them more and more. i'd definitely say they are more worth the $200 than the $220 we'll be paying for cements in 2 days

Love these things in-hand and on-feet...  Is it a HUGE improvement over the XX9?  Not necessarily, but I'm happy with the changes that were made.  Can't wait to hoop in them

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but did anyone recognize that the heel is all one foam piece or at least foam side panels -- unlike the XX9 where the had separate TPU side panels containing the foam.  Definitely a good move IMO and will make for better heel compression (see pic below)

Last edited:
pimp.gif

@bdrake823 good luck this morning sir. cant wait to have you in the XXX club
pimp.gif
Thanks! Very ready to join the prestigious club. Can not wait to get these

Debating if I want a back-up of this first cw... Maybe will see if they start to dry up on all sites first

i think it was an error. they didnt sell out
Ya definitely an error. On my browser it said sold out, the app gave me an error the first couple times I tried. Closed the app reopened and worked fine. Had me sweating for a second 

Back
Top Bottom