AJ XXX (30)

Man my fingers fell victim to so many blisters trying to pull off that fatality on the Super Nintendo. Kept at it after hours, my dad in my ear angrily telling me to go to bed. When his patience ran out he came into my room and rip the cartridge out of the system without even powering it off. And took my games to work with him as punishment for not listening.

Anyway, I'm in for the black colorway. They'll be my first Jordan's in like a year.
looks like you were abused.

These just have such a Melo feel to them it isn't even funny.

Still can't get over the toebox Jumpman.

Digging them as well... definitely in for the launch pair
I am in for a launch pair as well. I love the toebox, the XXX on the back... I am gettin a excited for these, but I find myself yawning on the Cement 4s.... been staring at people trying to resell them for $250 for 4yrs.

The only thing that was abused was my Super Nintendo. And while I was discovering new things about myself at the time, my right hand did a lot of abusing as well. :D

2555702.jpg

I pray that the toe box falls apart. I need a new pair of bball shoes for free every 2 months like the XX8's

Air Jordan XXX
Release Date: 02/10/16
Color: White/Black-University Blue
Style #: 811006-107
Price: $200

When are we getting official images of these??????????????

^Hmm... not sure

Listed on SC and a couple other sites.  not listed on EB, FTL, CHAMPS, FA -- they just have the launch colorway for 2/12

Air Jordan XXX
Release Date: 02/10/16
Color: White/Black-University Blue
Style #: 811006-107
Price: $200

When are we getting official images of these??????????????

I actually thought that the White/blue-black ones they showed are the University bluesm

13s look like a maxi pad . We all got over it

The AJ13 was revolutionary in design. The AJ30 however is nothing special at all. Just a 29based Jordan with flyknit upper that shows much creasing somehow.

It lacks in inspiration and is paired with super lazy design effort.
There are enough other Nikes with more interesting Flyknit patterns.

The AJ13 was revolutionary in design. The AJ30 however is nothing special at all. Just a 29based Jordan with flyknit upper that shows much creasing somehow.

It lacks in inspiration and is paired with super lazy design effort.
There are enough other Nikes with more interesting Flyknit patterns.
Not arguing with you opinions, but the upper is weave and the collar is knit

Thank you for the correction. So why does that weave upper creases that much?
It's too thin? Because the woven on the xx9 does not crease that much.
Which photo are you referencing that shoes bad creasing?

If it's near the toe area I'd suspect the creasing is due to the toe cap since it reinforces only that area, creasing will be more pronounced there as compared to the XX9 due to the transition from the hardened toe cap to the flexible weave upper. 

Back
Top Bottom