AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

hopefully they drop the price on these soon or at least let us use discount codes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

^^Ayo where in the A are u located? Which store are you talking about? A lot of the stores in the malls by me only have size 12 and under left. No love for people with big feet lol
Im in Marietta. There is a little store called Hibbett Sports.

Didn't these just come out as an online release on jumpman23.com a few years back with a hoodie and a hat?....same sneaker right?...whats all the hypeabout?

received my pair from eastbay
I was scared since many said they fit big
IMO they fit true to size
I'm 9.5 btw

Originally Posted by foamguy

received my pair from eastbay
I was scared about the fitment since many said they fit big
IMO they fit true to size
I'm 9.5 btw
fitment?

IMO this do fit a little big but really comfortable shoe
i have never owned a pair of retro 12s and i fell in love with this
really nice shoe overall although some of them had a little bit of glue and the right side of the sole was kinda peeling off but other then that its an awesomeshoe i would recommend it to everyone

I copped a pair. I don't get anyone complaining about these. These are the first pair of non 1s "Air Jordan" retros to drop as a single shoe withno strings in non rabow bright colors in the longest and there a GR. This is the way retros should drop. The quality is right a the top, the best I have seenfrom JB in 10 years, my orginals still look new and I don't see any drop in quailty. I honestly thing these are the best looking XII made. I intially hadno plan on buying these until I saw them in person, I wanted the raging bulls which is pretty much 310 for 2 new reto +'s until I really thought about it.One looks great the other is pretty but nigh to unwearable for any man over 25 quality is nothing special from what I see. I hate packs. Buying this shoe sendsa good message to JB. I broken tons of neck with other limted kicks but I get tired of explaining how I had to go to the heart of China to cop a pair of limtedkicks like I'm Frank Lucas every time I go to the mall. Retro card would have been cool but keep the Retro card if you can keep dropping singles in shoesother than I's as GR, instead of Fusion, kick so limted on 1 person in your state has a pair, and lopsided overpriced packs and JB will actually make more$$.

I tried mine and while they are a little big I dont think I would of noticed it without having read it on here. They fit me just like the CDP 12s, and they fitme good. Im not gonna go a half size down because that might make my toes rub off the front of the shoe.

I went and grabbed a pair yesterday at Hibbet Sport of all places. I really like these a lot. I am glad JB made these that way everybody could grab a pair ifthey really wanted to.

yea im buying a 2nd pair if they ever hit the sales rack. my 1st pair is piff

Finally, after walking all over downtown ATL for a size 13. EVERY STORE had 12 as the largest size, except for the last one I went to. I got a killer legworkout today.

(I know you all know what they look like but I took a pic for the pick up post anyway so I'm sharing)

Back
Top Bottom