AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

^so if it sits for a week and half its rotting? There's numerous numbered jordans that's sat longer than this and is considered "heat" now.

Originally Posted by Just In Time

It was hard for me to pass on these, but I still have my pair at home from a couple years ago looking real fresh. The great thing about those shoes is I wore them like 20 times and they still look brand new.

All these re-stocks though are making me re-consider. Damn. Buy them up NT so I don't!
laugh.gif

Man, I love my life the way it is now but I miss the days of no wife, no baby and no mortgage. Spending was A LOT easier then.
i agree with this dude

i hope the price drops and the shoe done not sell
either there where a bunch of these made or the 12's are not selling wll in nyc

there all over the place
i could have got these for $120.00 a week before release but i passed becuase the 2003s are just as good if not better
if i sell them below $120.00 then i get a pair

just got mine today, those don't come with retro cards? not a biggie, just wondering if mine was left out or something.

dudes are crazy if they are gonna really go a full size down... for those that are worried, i would not go more than 1/2 size down without trying them on. dontget stuck with shoes that dont fit.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

No retro cards. Thats been brought up at least 10 times in this thread.

thanks, sorry I got lazy and didn't want to look thru 118 pages....

just copped the nubucks on wednesday night. these are everywhere in kansas city. the salesman said that they didn't move a lot of units. this had to be theeasiest cop ever.

b1526954a57e252aab3a93189bb093ba91c7b612.pjpg

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

THESE THINGS RUN HUGE!

Gotta find a store to swap my 13 for a 12.... im sure it will be fine since these are sitting on the shelves
damn a whole size difference?! i didnt try mine on yet. i hope they dunt fit me that big. hmmm...

these are in the A, but nobody has a 13/14 in my area. I might have to go to downtown Atlanta to cop my size. I'm not in a rush to get these though.

Can someone please give me the link to the sneaktip shirt...the only way I can order it from my phone is if I can get the exact link. Thanks.

went to Foot locker, didnt have a receipt. they lemme exchange my size 13 that was too big for a size 12. no sz 12.5
frown.gif
had to fill out paperwork though

they made these a limited online release in '04 for a reason. they knew they wouldn't sellout as a GR as we now see.
hence, they're everywhere. sales racks, these will be on. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

These kicks are so overrated. I mean they're ok. They're only so special because they're xiis. People gave em too much hype. I'll pass for nowI'll wait to true blues baby!!!

Originally Posted by psypha

These kicks are so overrated. I mean they're ok. They're only so special because they're xiis. People gave em too much hype. I'll pass for now I'll wait to true blues baby!!!
^^Well better than some other shoes and BTW True Blues? International Release only.Not the U.S

Originally Posted by psypha

These kicks are so overrated. I mean they're ok. They're only so special because they're xiis. People gave em too much hype. I'll pass for now I'll wait to true blues baby!!!

How are these overrated? Theres still a FSR of it like at every store. And there was hype, but alot of people said they would pass.

Back
Top Bottom