AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by JAONE626

wow...was hoping for some decent looking nubuck like the first release...

but every new pic that pops up shows what looks to be ashy CDP suede...

was looking forward to these, but now I'll have to pass...

thanks JB for saving me money...
smile.gif

took the words out of my mouth! saved $150
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pelimpe

oh well ya have all the rights to be mad at the quality but hey ts been happening with most of the recent release.... so i guess complaining on niketalk Prolly won't have that Veto effect//// JB knows they ll sell out.....
one thing i know for sure i'll Copp like most of yall..........
until we have a mre effective way to let JB knows that their products suck quality n stimes shapewise....... we pretty much screwed...

THIS DUDE SPITS TRUTH...I'M NOT LIKING THE SHAPE VERY MUCH BUT IMMA BE REAL. IM COPPIN. WHY? BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO WEAR MY OG'S. 95% OF THE PEOPLECOMPLAINING WILL BE COPPIN REGARDLESS OF THE REASON WHY.

^^^you probably never bought many shoes when jordan put out shoes with good quality because if you had bought some, you wouldn't be questioning peopleabout why they are unhappy with the shoe

Originally Posted by JAONE626

wow...was hoping for some decent looking nubuck like the first release...

but every new pic that pops up shows what looks to be ashy CDP suede...

was looking forward to these, but now I'll have to pass...

thanks JB for saving me money...
smile.gif

they are, i posted earlier in this thread that i had seen them in person and the suede looks exactly like the cdp XIV
sick.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

^^^you probably never bought many shoes when jordan put out shoes with good quality because if you had bought some, you wouldn't be questioning people about why they are unhappy with the shoe

So instead of just rock the 1st ones that dropped, you would by a lesser retro of it jus to keep it ds? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...you buyshoes to rock...if that was your initial thought, you should jus try to find the 1st ones again...to buy these jus to not wear the other is jus ridicuolus...

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

So instead of just rock the 1st ones that dropped, you would by a lesser retro of it jus to keep it ds? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...you buy shoes to rock...if that was your initial thought, you should jus try to find the 1st ones again...to buy these jus to not wear the other is jus ridicuolus...
indifferent.gif
RE-READ MY POST. NOWHERE DID I STATE THEY ARE DS.ALL MY KICKS HAVE BEEN ROCKED. I ROCK ALL MY KICKS BUT I AM ALSO A COLLECTOR AND DONT WANT TO RUN ANY OF THEM INTO THE GROUND. WHY BUY THE 1ST ONES AGAIN WHENI CAN GET SOMETHING SIMILIAR TO ROCK FOR CHEAPER? BOTTOM LINE:

MY KICKS
MY MONEY
MY DECISION...

I could get the 1st ones for the same or cheaper... but I cant really buy online so Id take these. The last pics look really nice actually. If theyre like thatIm def hoping to be able to cop

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

So instead of just rock the 1st ones that dropped, you would by a lesser retro of it jus to keep it ds? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...you buy shoes to rock...if that was your initial thought, you should jus try to find the 1st ones again...to buy these jus to not wear the other is jus ridicuolus...
indifferent.gif
RE-READ MY POST. NOWHERE DID I STATE THEY ARE DS. ALL MY KICKS HAVE BEEN ROCKED. I ROCK ALL MY KICKS BUT I AM ALSO A COLLECTOR AND DONT WANT TO RUN ANY OF THEM INTO THE GROUND. WHY BUY THE 1ST ONES AGAIN WHEN I CAN GET SOMETHING SIMILIAR TO ROCK FOR CHEAPER? BOTTOM LINE:

MY KICKS
MY MONEY JB's Money...
laugh.gif

MY DECISION...

why do you always type in caps?.... are you yelling?

anyways. I went to a couple mom&pop shops at my local swapmeet and i am glad to hear that most of them arent purchasing them, due to slow money... whichleads to big chains taking most of the stock i assume and JB realizing that they need to go to their "back up plan" (original Jordans)...

I can almost 100% confirm that certain upncoming retros will feature Nike air logos, but the b-grade, CDP mold will remain.
I believe this is the clue GG gave us about what we want coming with a catch.
an Ekin told me about the true blue 3s with Nike Air...

... Like Many have said before and I 'll remind you its not what you think it's going to be. Like BabyJ said you will be Disappointed

Back
Top Bottom