AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Maybe i'll pass. I didnt think quality was going to be like that, I should just save up and get a retro that released a few years ago. I guess i'llfind out though.

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Im sorry but if all of the future Retro models are built like these as far as quality, shape and color...

Than ill NEVER BUY another Air Jordan again.

Matter of fact, im going to convince all of my friends/family NOT to buy these or any other Jordan aswell. And they believe anything i say because they actually think i know more about Jordans than anyone. Im going to boycott JB. Im going to make flyers, cards and stickers to magnify the Sweat Shops, quality and price of the shoes.

You wanna play dirty JB? I will too. I have nothing else better to do in my spare time BUT to do what i said in the sentence above.

Yea call me OD, too much, etc....Im serious. Im done with JB. DONE!

Regardless of what shoe they put out, if it is nothing like the original than i dont want it.

%*+* you JB!!

I've gotta agree with this. Its a real shame. I rather them increase the price $5-10 if it meant maintaining quality.

I will still cop regardless..my OG's that i have worn numerous times are sittin in the closet as we speak..

My favorite jordan of all time is the XII..so i will b purchasin the White/Red's and the Nubucks definitely!

Oh man, another banana shaped shoe.

There's really no comparison to the originals, but really there never is.

JB is getting worse and worse with retros.

man oh man....JB is really just SH**ing on all the og heads...how the hell can they continue to do this? simple, no matter what they put on a retro it willsell...that's their business, like puff, lox, biggie and kim said its all about the benjamins and JB keep getting it...damn shame the nerve the execs haveat JB...they not even thinking about the 25 and over crowd anymore...we clearly aren't in the demographic...sorry for that mini rant...just makes me wisheven harder that my parents and i never trashed the og pairs...the good ol' days...

Originally Posted by DCS23

man oh man....JB is really just SH**ing on all the og heads...how the hell can they continue to do this?
...... sighs.....
tired.gif

I mean.... what happened to the original Blueprints....

I havent complained about the differences on a shoe until the black/red cdp XI. These will be the second shoe I will bash for their terrible apperance. JB canget some right, CDP IX looks more or less identical to my 02 IX. Black/red XVI from the CDP is on point with the OG. These XII look awful, but still betterthan the non existant patent leather on the CDP XI.

These can't be real pics of the ones releasing. I was so looking forward to this release since I missed out on the first release. I'll take the CDPmold of the xii over this ******ed mess.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by DCS23

man oh man....JB is really just SH**ing on all the og heads...how the hell can they continue to do this?
...... sighs.....
tired.gif

I mean.... what happened to the original Blueprints....

thats the same thing i have been thinkin....what they put out is not quality inspired by the greatest player ever....this is some s*** inspired by all heplayers who come in when there team is gettin blown out

oh well ya have all the rights to be mad at the quality but hey ts been happening with most of the recent release.... so i guess complaining on niketalk Prollywon't have that Veto effect//// JB knows they ll sell out.....
one thing i know for sure i'll Copp like most of yall..........
until we have a mre effective way to let JB knows that their products suck quality n stimes shapewise....... we pretty much screwed...

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

Raposo927 is the suede as ashy as the suede on the cdp XVII's? If so then i'm not copping for sure.
i dont think it could get any worse than those xvii's cdp they dropped

Quality will be a buying point fro me. No more buying them because I like the colorwway, they need to be wearable and not fall apart if I decide to ball inthem.
smh.gif

wow...was hoping for some decent looking nubuck like the first release...

but every new pic that pops up shows what looks to be ashy CDP suede...

was looking forward to these, but now I'll have to pass...

thanks JB for saving me money...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom