• Fourth

Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.8%

• Total voters

Good selection of sizes.

Not happening because people aren’t missing out on opportunities to get sneakers they’ve been wanting.
I understand that point, but not every sneaker is wanted as others. For example, $200 for Jordan 1 85’s that aren’t in high demand is ridiculous. I paid only $100 for both my 85’ lows so far. I would never expect the popular colorways to go on sale, that’s just being naive💯.

wow when were these 40% off i would have considered then lol

IMG_6814.jpeg

I know it’s been a minute bc I just sold 2006 cardinals worn. I put not guaranteed to be wearable. And some dude that bought them opened a return saying they aren’t wearable bc the bottom turned to plastic. Lol.

the bottom of the soul of the sneakers are plastic there's no grip the rubber turn to plastic so they defective you can't walk into you slip and you will fall you hurt yourself so I want to return them because they're unwearable unusable the rubber turn to plastic where you can't walk you slide and slip I almost feel cause it turn into plastic....

This is what he put. Do the soles really do this? Lol

The soles are oxidized. Which causes the plastic look that he is talking about. If you stated not guaranteed to be wearable, you shouldn't have a problem.

The soles are oxidized. Which causes the plastic look that he is talking about. If you stated not guaranteed to be wearable, you shouldn't have a problem.
Well eBay of course made me accept the return and provide a label. eBay did tell me to call back once the shoes come and do not refund him. They will escalate the case and remove any feedback I get if it’s negative.

Oxidized was probably the wrong word to describe the problem with the pair. But I do know that shoes overtime can def develope a slick film look and feel to the outsoles. Almost greasy feel. Maybe the buyer viewed it as looking plastic. He still should have known better than to buy a 2006 though. Or at least research the other pairs released since. I think some buyers do not understand truly that "DS"/Brand new does not mean you can wear the shoe like you would buying from Champs a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom