AJ IV Black Canvas SE October 22, 2022

Are these better then the Taupe Hazes (2021)?

• Yes

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • No

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters
I don’t see these on the Footlocker website.

Or Champs, Hibbett or Richards.

…sup with that?

Nike is smart. They letting the bots feast on super limited quantity at FNL, JD, Snipes, DTLR, Hibbett, etc. Then everyone feasting on SNKRS App on 10/5 because 70% of the pairs made are with Nike direct to consumer.

The model is changing folks. Retail distributors will be getting less and less pairs, Nike is cutting out the middleman and will go DTC because retailers don't do enough to fight bots so Nike said F them all we taking the profit margin ourselves.

Everywhere sold out instantly! Unreal. Finishline has them but idk if I’ll ever get thru.

SL says theyre sold out on FNL/JD.

Not butt hurt I didn’t get them.

I KNEW this release would be a complete **** show. I REALLY wanted these, too. Even wanting to double up. Oh well, back to sleep I go. Go to sleep, I'm back...

cant-sleep-donald-duck.gif

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l

was
Nike is smart. They letting the bots feast on super limited quantity at FNL, JD, Snipes, DTLR, Hibbett, etc. Then everyone feasting on SNKRS App on 10/5 because 70% of the pairs made are with Nike direct to consumer.

The model is changing folks. Retail distributors will be getting less and less pairs, Nike is cutting out the middleman and will go DTC because retailers don't do enough to fight bots so Nike said F them all we taking the profit margin ourselves.
Might be something to this but not with the FR3s…

Idk. I hit on fnl yesterday and I have a bunch of extras to flip. Have to see how it goes on resell market.

But Nike fights bots?
Nope,

Its basically impossible for them with the way snkrs drops work. Basically the way snkrs bots work is that they enter hella accounts for you since Nike drops are technically short raffles. Best they can do is filter entries but even then most of these botters dont get entries filtered

Nope,

Its basically impossible for them with the way snkrs drops work. Basically the way snkrs bots work is that they enter hella accounts for you since Nike drops are technically short raffles. Best they can do is filter entries but even then most of these botters dont get entries filtered
Nike now has improved technology to scan the history of "fake accounts" in order to determine if they were "botted." Which is why the shift to direct to consumer imo. They're getting better and better at deciphering which accounts are legit and which are "duplicates/fakes."

This is what I picked up on based on a convo I had with a Business Intelligence Analyst at Nike HQ, who is a client of my brother-in-law's.

Nike should just go ahead and do pre-orders and pre-order cut off dates and maybe you don’t get your shoe in a week but you get your shoe in a month. Sneaker heads will be happy but hype beast resellers will be out of business.

Back
Top Bottom