AJ IV Black Canvas SE October 22, 2022

Are these better then the Taupe Hazes (2021)?

• Yes

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • No

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters
That doesn’t make much sense... if it was available for purchase then it was available for purchase for everyone. Also never heard of this group CDN Notify and I didn’t know Foot Locker openly disclosed all their bot vulnerabilities to them.

And even if true, if it was mistakenly released and Foot Locker knows all the orders were made by bots … can’t they just cancel them??
I take it, you don’t live in Canada

That doesn’t make much sense... if it was available for purchase then it was available for purchase for everyone. Also never heard of this group CDN Notify and I didn’t know Foot Locker openly disclosed all their bot vulnerabilities to them.

And even if true, if it was mistakenly released and Foot Locker knows all the orders were made by bots … can’t they just cancel them??
Lol. The only time Footlocker Canada cancels orders is when they oversell stock (the fact that they take a whole week to issue you a refund is worth another whole thread by itself. SMH). They’ve been botted up for years now and they haven’t done a single thing about it.

Damn, I’m torn between these and black/gold cement 3’s dropping on the 6th. 😭 I want both. ☹️

Tomorrow will be a game time decision for me on these canvas 4’s and I think I’m going in. 😈
These joints lookin fire here:

CB1E348F-A15A-48EF-88A5-3E99A7A4B443.jpeg

Damn, I’m torn between these and black/gold cement 3’s dropping on the 6th. 😭 I want both. ☹️

Tomorrow will be a game time decision for me on these canvas 4’s and I think I’m going in. 😈
These joints lookin fire here:

CB1E348F-A15A-48EF-88A5-3E99A7A4B443.jpeg

That's a kid shoe. If the adult pair had a toebox shape like that, I think it would help my opinion some.

Can
Yeah I really feel like Nike is limiting foot stores now. They really going through with that direct to consumer model....
I scooped a double up pair at jds, only had a half sheet of raffles. Was also able to grab wifeys 5.5 there too 👌
Have you tried them on yet?

…how do they fit compared to other recent 4s?🙏

I literally hit "submit payment" one second after the listing went live.

If I don't get the W on this one...then I'm done...FOR GOOD.

...until the Chicagos.

Desktop seems to be backwards, if you pick adult sizes, it asks you to pick gs at check out. Have to add a random gs size to cart and then fix it in checkout. Never saw that before.

Shows adult sizes, but upon checkout shows only big kids sizes....WTF.

Back
Top Bottom