AJ III SE WMN WINTERIZED Black/cement/gold 2022

Do you think todays anniversaries could be a winterized model?
XXIII White Varsity Red (14 Years)
1654018893065.jpeg

XVIII Low Black Chrome (19 Years)
1654018929800.jpeg

Welp y’all wanted black cement 3 right?

For YEARS ☹️

Really hoping to land these as a BC3 patch. I like these a LOT!! The Phantom’d Jumpman Air on the back is sauce. Love that Gold touch. 😍😍😍

Passing on so much **** for these.

Please God, Please Nike🙏 BC3’s are Grail status for me, but this will do just fine. 🤔🥶

I’ll take 2 pairs… if I can. 😍

Last edited:
Love these also. Paid 250 shipped for mine can’t wait to see them in hand

Where from?

What’s ******** to me is, people are trashing these & it’s they same reselling asses that are gonna cop em for an easy $300-$400 flip. 😡

I just hope I get my pair to fix my need for a BC3. OG’s with Nike Air on back are a Mortgage. ☹️

Finishline Exclusive Access please? SNKRS EA? 🥹🙏

First time ever trying “ship to me” option with Champs. Hoping for that first W.

Pray I don’t take this L.
🙏
Need BC3 badly.
☹️

Edit: oh shoooot!!!! Champs charged my card. This might be the best & worst day of my life. Worst part being that we lost Steve Jobs. 🙏☹️

Does this mean I won the shoe?
If so, let’s do it for ya boy one time… Ric Flair style.

A4BA3B8D-385A-4E97-BF75-5BCB9AA9F902.gif

Last edited:
I kept going back and forth on whether I wanted these and finally settled on, yeah I do like them and am gonna try. and then I actually hit which means they'll brick like a chimney but I don't care, they're my style of shoe

would love to know whether 'winterized' is a real thing or just something that the hype sites threw in there

Back
Top Bottom