AJ III SE WMN WINTERIZED Black/cement/gold 2022

What’s bull**** to me is, people are trashing these & it’s they same reselling asses that are gonna cop em for an easy $300-$400 flip. 😡

This part of the prophecy shall not come to pass. You might be able to triple up on these for cheap in about a month

DTLR Shipped in 1 DAY!!!! These are actually pretty nice. Glad I got 2 pair!!!

Attachments

• image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 43
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 43
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    62.4 KB · Views: 44
  • image10.jpeg
    image10.jpeg
    125.9 KB · Views: 153
  • image11.jpeg
    image11.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 222
DTLR Shipped in 1 DAY!!!! These are actually pretty nice. Glad I got 2 pair!!!

How’s the leather compared to the desert elephants. Not sure if u ever held the desert elephants but that leather is 👌🔥.

Hit on SNKRS
:pimp:

If they're nice enough I'll double up.

Exactly, waiting to do the same. Hope they’re nice. If Made in Vietnam they should be 🔥

Last edited:
^ Agreed, leather is still up there 🔥 The gold has this Christmas tinsel vibe to it. 🎄

These are super nice in hand. Trying to double up. It’s resale of the canvas 4’s are why these are sitting.

Everyone who took the L on the canvas 4 is saving $100 more to cop for resale hoping for Black Cat 4 status in 2 years. The multiplier.

W/E look at this Magic below:

E87BB1F1-C91A-4B78-95D2-E91F125564DF.jpeg

Forgot to mention the Air Units in these feel like the Zoom in a Lebron 3. I had the Blk/Gold pair. Very nice shoe.

Strangely my fire red 3’ footbeds are nowhere near as soft & responsive. I wonder if zoom is secretly in these Blk/gold 3’s for the ladies. 🧐 someone cut one open & inspect.

Craftsmanship is just as nice as my fire red pairs. 👌🙏🔥

Last edited:
Damn yo, lookin like ima be waiting to get that second pair again.

Expenses keep sidelining that double 😵‍💫☹️

They nice enough for the $200 but GOAT & Stockx got em for like $140. 😈

Edit: Damn Nike I was gon give the $200 for the double but GOAT’s offering a price way too hard to pass up $141.78. Hope they send a nice box & pair. I had to man, need to save money for Christmas. ☹️
My bad Nike.. We’ll get this bred for you somehow.
Quality & craftsmanship on these are 👌🔥

GOATS gone crazy, some sizes going for as low as $100. 😱😳

Leather on these are nice tho, wtf is going on?

Last edited:
Don’t give up on this colorway guys. Leathers are nice brody. 💯

Almost ready to live in the worst of the doubles…. I don’t even care if it’s flawed, still worth the price… but ya, damn GOAT does things fast. In a mild 2 days, look:

C539E545-59D5-4AC3-8B55-AD0B6F9C8299.jpeg

Snagged a pair of 10.5 men's for 20% on NDC.

Going to paint the gold sections black. I may stop at the top part of the tongue to see if the gold only there looks good.

Haven't seen any YouTube vids attempting this like with the heritage 1s.

Which pair to wear first?

The pair with subtle glue smear on the toe boxes from GOAT or see the last photo for the pair with dimples on the toe box… from Champs Sports.

dgaf, they’re still nice. 🔥

F4A47018-77AA-45D7-B845-24B44E01A217.jpeg
CA2C1146-8C18-411B-AE72-72F806A96F45.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom