AJ III Fragment White/Black 2020

Did you feel misled in regards to quality?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters
Corporate event in Cincinnati.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
How’s the quality on them?

Wow that's super trash. They shouldn't hand out Confirmation if it doesn't guarantee a pair. All they'll give you is 20% off that you can't even use on a SNKRS release. I feel like if they cancel an order they should offer you a guaranteed shoe of your choice within a 60 day window. Not like you can walk into footlocker and buy a pair of these
The way to do it to use a code on a snkrs release is hit up their chat to to add it to your order. Some will say they can’t but I’ll ask again because you speak to a different representative. Have done that several times with a first responders code.

in other news Chi FTL was smooth. Took an hour to get in because there was only 1 cashier literally only 15 folks in front of me. 1 item per customer. So I got the black frag hoodie and my wife got the black frag tee. Quality on hoodie is solid. The shoes are solid as well just don’t like the all white sole smh :frown:

ppl were lined up to resell the clothes...4/15 of the ppl in from of me actually won the shoes :\

Last edited:
Oh yeah 2 crews the black and navy Jordan embroidered joints but none of the Jordan/frag print tees or hoodies. Saw a family leave with 4 pair of frags they hit off apps lol must be a botter account

I'm not enamored with the shoe. I like it and the quality is great but I don't disagree with the simple approach bc historically the 3 is a plain shoe. The white cement 3 is iconic and it's basically an all white shoe with elephant print on the toe and heel. Black cement 3s are an all black shoe with elephant print in the same areas. It's not a sneaker like a Jordan 7 that has a bunch of panels where you can have a lot going on.

Back
Top Bottom