AJ III Fragment White/Black 2020

Did you feel misled in regards to quality?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters
Someone else posted, to wait about a month for these to hit a low. But is it usually the lowest right as people start receiving pairs?

i would buy them once you see people on NT or Social Media posting their in hand pairs from SNKRS. That's when prices are lowest. When the Off White 5s dropped, they were in the $900 range then the shipments got delivered and the store raffles were picked up, and prices went down to low $700. A month later they were close to $800. So I'd say to buy from Wednesday of next week til the end of the week then prices will go up $5-10 every couple days

For Samsung device , Do you still enter CVV info when buying from SNKRS? The last two drops did not ask for mine and want to make sure this is not a glitch.

It’s all about the bots. A bot can try 5 minutes late and still beat out someone that got in line in 5 Seconds.

Everytime I hit "Buy Now" on SNKRS

EDkyyIFXUAARw7H.jpg

Entered everything because why not? Ended up getting the FRGMNT hoodie even though it was the last thing I entered for. Speed really doesn't matter with SNKRS.

If this was a shoe you wanted to buy to wear and not to flip, these are gonna tank soon on StockX. Joints went from $1000 in my size to $800 two minutes after the SNKRS drop. They'll be $500 or less by the time the tweens get their pairs and undercut to buy Travis Scott McDonalds merch

idc what you say most are good at paying 350-550 for these. I think those who want to wear want retail. Also, these are boring if Imma pay those prices I rather get my monies worth.

Back
Top Bottom