AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
X XXXXX if you happy with the trade and it seems like you are, then don’t let anybody spoil your parade…. The main thing is that you got what you wanted and the other party also got what they wanted too.
1000%! I mean, I get it.....the Kobes have sentimental value and I felt the same way, but for a different reason (more so about Gigi than Kobe). These 2s I have wanted since I first laid eyes on them (the Grey Fogs anyway), so when I put the Kobes on Tradeblock the note I posted with it was very specific what I was willing to trade them for.

I broke it down by retail value and knew that since my pair was less than his pair that I would not ask for cash on top of it and I also knew that he would not ask for cash because the resale value of my pair was more than his pair. I am veru happy with the trade and I cannot wait for my pair to arrive and for the other person to enjoy his pair!

Lol my shipping updated a day later from label created to expected delivery on next Monday.
A full month and one day after I originally paid for these sneakers I’ll finally have them in hand. Smhhhhhhh.

All the anticipation and excitement left me like a week and a half ago.

Union 180s were cool. The 1’s release was appreciated. The 4’s was cool too but everything afterwards has been a **** fest. I would say never again but they release a dope pair of 3’s, 5’s or 6’s and I know I’ll try to cop but **** this company.

I’m on the fence with these

33D39D04-3736-490F-B4A0-BA916727387B.jpeg
How does the ankle fit? Thinking bout resale 🤬 and need a reason to talk myself out it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom