AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
Took L.

Kinda happy now after ihust1e ihust1e said they were $270 shipped. That's a lot. :lol:

Not mad at the drop either. You either got a short or long wait time. Just luck for whoever hit.

I feel like there were not many pairs loaded as well.

PO

resell not even bad (my size at least)

After SNKRS drop, i think theyll go the same route as the onions did.

Also the password page went down early if you were refreshing. It let you get to the subdomain password page that went down right at 11.
I think refreshing gave me about a 30 sec head start. 3 min wait once I got thru captcha. Stressful wait! These were pretty close to a must have for me. 😅

crazy part is that I've NEVER HATED on anyone one who hit on a release life too short to go out my way to spread salt. I've taken some w's and plenty L's just like everyone else. it's not like all 4 pairs are for me. as much as i help people in here you would think people would be chill, it's all good though. next release I'll hit 10 and give them a reason to be mad! 😂
Can’t Front, Bill Bellamy Had Me Hating On Folks Once Upon A Time As I Recall :rofl:
A5C10156-D169-4473-AC98-9040B25816F0.jpeg

Last edited:
You had luck on your side. That's it. The same with a SNKRS drop. You can be on 5G and on at 11 and still lose out.

I completely forgot about these and I'm not losing any sleep over it. From what I'm reading, the releases from AMM are progressively getting worse.

Not Even Remotely True

Hating on resellers and botters....yep. Sorry, I thought NT was for enthusiasts....team manual, helping one another, etc....But slowly evolving to botters and copping sizes they don't wear for trade, etc. In the past it would have been seen as in poor taste to post pics of botting and the like. Guess it's time to move on. Happy for those who copped their size and will enjoy wearing!

I’m not surprised that this was a harder cop than the 1’s and 3’s. The popularity of the 3 and subsequent resell value surge was not anticipated by many. Not AMM had a reputation, and that will bring out many, many more resellers.

I didn’t get to draw boxes ‘cause my boss kept me late after a meeting. One disadvantage to getting paid enough to buy too many sneakers is that you can’t really run out on a meeting to go buy sneakers. Oh well!

Congrats to the winners. On to the 4!

I think they made substantially less of the 2s given that they havent been popular in the past and them trying to drum up interest for the Chicago 2s in October. I wouldnt be surprised if they seeded a lot of pairs to influencers to make the model more desired as well

W on my 10.5 personal (less than a minute wait). Have hit on Union Dunks, Union 2's, and AM1's. I love manual copping man... I'll take this everyday of the week over a SNKRs drop!! Congrats to those who hit.. and for those who didn't - hopefully resell follows suit of the Union 2's...

No lie, nobody trying to see this gloating, especially since a large number of us struck out on all those shoes you mentioned...

Hating on resellers and botters....yep. Sorry, I thought NT was for enthusiasts....team manual, helping one another, etc....But slowly evolving to botters and copping sizes they don't wear for trade, etc. In the past it would have been seen as in poor taste to post pics of botting and the like. Guess it's time to move on. Happy for those who copped their size and will enjoy wearing!
Dudes In Here Hating Regardless Of Bot Use Or Manual Success…. :nerd:

Same Story, Different Release :rolleyes

pwguy pwguy You New Here?

Dudes In Here Hating Regardless Of Bot Use Or Manual Success…. :nerd:

Same Story, Different Release :rolleyes

pwguy pwguy You New Here?
I get hated on because I hit on a multiple manual drops (and still take a sh** ton of L’s from raffles and SNKRS like everyone else). The data points clearly show I have WAY better odds on a manual drop and that is indicative of some level of skill being involved to obtain a shorter wait time. Like I really feel for people who took L’s; it’s a **** feeling especially for a sneaker you really want.

Back
Top Bottom